primus Freelancer Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 10 Age 38 Dec 21, 2004 #21 granted but then an astroid destroys it i wish i was immortal
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Dec 21, 2004 #22 Granted but you become very unlucky and bad things constantly happen to you! I wish I was the best artist on the planet
Granted but you become very unlucky and bad things constantly happen to you! I wish I was the best artist on the planet
primus Freelancer Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 10 Age 38 Dec 21, 2004 #23 granted but then the creator of FF kills you for taking his place i wish i could travel time
FFnut Dragoon Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 436 Age 36 Location The space between dimensions... kinda like where G Occupation Commander Of The Platinum Dragons RPG Name Shadowblade Siannodel Dec 21, 2004 #24 Granted, but you travel through time only, not space, and end up materializing inside a tree, effectively killing you. I wish SOMEONE would try some of the trivia that I have a link to in my profile... (it is on these forums, you know...)
Granted, but you travel through time only, not space, and end up materializing inside a tree, effectively killing you. I wish SOMEONE would try some of the trivia that I have a link to in my profile... (it is on these forums, you know...)
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Dec 26, 2004 #25 granted but you will have to wait until later because I'm busy I wish I knew if Shaggy had seen the banner I made for him or not (Iwant to know if he likes it )
granted but you will have to wait until later because I'm busy I wish I knew if Shaggy had seen the banner I made for him or not (Iwant to know if he likes it )
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Dec 26, 2004 #26 heavens cloud said: granted but you will have to wait until later because I'm busy I wish I knew if Shaggy had seen the banner I made for him or not (Iwant to know if he likes it ) Click to expand... Granted, he saw it but then wanted to change the skin of the whole forum, and didn't want cloud to get made at him.. I wish I put the new skin on first, before I mentioned the banner..
heavens cloud said: granted but you will have to wait until later because I'm busy I wish I knew if Shaggy had seen the banner I made for him or not (Iwant to know if he likes it ) Click to expand... Granted, he saw it but then wanted to change the skin of the whole forum, and didn't want cloud to get made at him.. I wish I put the new skin on first, before I mentioned the banner..
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Dec 26, 2004 #27 Does that mean you don't want to use it? thats ok I can think of other uses for it. granted, the evil genie does not turn your wish against you because its christmas!!! I wish I owned the biggest television in the world!
Does that mean you don't want to use it? thats ok I can think of other uses for it. granted, the evil genie does not turn your wish against you because its christmas!!! I wish I owned the biggest television in the world!
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Dec 27, 2004 #28 Yes I do want to use it... but I'm changing the skin, and I hope it fits with it. Granted, but the night you get it, its stolen! I wish I had a Billion dollars! Last edited: Dec 27, 2004
Yes I do want to use it... but I'm changing the skin, and I hope it fits with it. Granted, but the night you get it, its stolen! I wish I had a Billion dollars!
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Dec 27, 2004 #29 great, ok then we shall wait Granted but it all gets burned in a fire! I wish I had super powers
A Antonio_1025 Onion Knight Member Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 4 Jan 12, 2005 #30 Granted, but as your about to kill her, Sephiroth drops down and kills you instead I wish I were a ninja
Granted, but as your about to kill her, Sephiroth drops down and kills you instead I wish I were a ninja
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Jan 16, 2005 #31 granted but then you get arrested trying to act like one I wish everybody was nice
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Jan 21, 2005 #32 Granted, but everyone is to nice, and you get sick of the niceness and it makes you crazy, so you whind up in a nut house! I wish I made $20,000 a day..
Granted, but everyone is to nice, and you get sick of the niceness and it makes you crazy, so you whind up in a nut house! I wish I made $20,000 a day..
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Jan 21, 2005 #33 granted but one of your friends gets jelouse and kills you and steals all your money. I wish I could see into the future
granted but one of your friends gets jelouse and kills you and steals all your money. I wish I could see into the future
XeroFF7 Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jan 21, 2005 Messages 93 Age 39 Location Chicago Illinois thats right Chitown baby Occupation none,cause im going to college Jan 24, 2005 #34 granted but then Sephiroth kills you i wish that every time i got hurt i would automaticlly heal
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Jan 26, 2005 #35 Granted, but when you are healed...you become deformed where you were wonded. Hey you don't hurt anymore but you are one ugly person.. I wish this site was huge!
Granted, but when you are healed...you become deformed where you were wonded. Hey you don't hurt anymore but you are one ugly person.. I wish this site was huge!
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Jan 26, 2005 #36 granted but the people who come here all become realy annoying I wish I could control time
FFnut Dragoon Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 436 Age 36 Location The space between dimensions... kinda like where G Occupation Commander Of The Platinum Dragons RPG Name Shadowblade Siannodel Jan 26, 2005 #37 Granted, but then you end up accidentally killing your mother before you were born, causing a nasty paradox (you can't go back and kill your mom if you were never born in the first place!) and the entire universe blinks out of existence. I wish I could be a Dark Knight...
Granted, but then you end up accidentally killing your mother before you were born, causing a nasty paradox (you can't go back and kill your mom if you were never born in the first place!) and the entire universe blinks out of existence. I wish I could be a Dark Knight...
XeroFF7 Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jan 21, 2005 Messages 93 Age 39 Location Chicago Illinois thats right Chitown baby Occupation none,cause im going to college Jan 28, 2005 #38 granted but as soon as u became 1 u died i wish i made my own final fantasy bette that ff7 and nothing bad can ever happen to me
granted but as soon as u became 1 u died i wish i made my own final fantasy bette that ff7 and nothing bad can ever happen to me
FFnut Dragoon Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 436 Age 36 Location The space between dimensions... kinda like where G Occupation Commander Of The Platinum Dragons RPG Name Shadowblade Siannodel Jan 29, 2005 #39 Granted, but instead of your FF being better, everyone's copies of 7 just become much much worse! Plot of New7: Cloud suffers a heart attack in the opening movie and dies from it. The words "The End" scroll up the screen. I wish I had control of the four Fiends (Lich, Kary, Kraken, and Tiamat)!
Granted, but instead of your FF being better, everyone's copies of 7 just become much much worse! Plot of New7: Cloud suffers a heart attack in the opening movie and dies from it. The words "The End" scroll up the screen. I wish I had control of the four Fiends (Lich, Kary, Kraken, and Tiamat)!
Chocobo-bo Freelancer Member Joined Feb 14, 2005 Messages 20 Feb 15, 2005 #40 Granted but they are all killed and you leave the planet only to be struck by a meteor. I wish I was a character in all of the ff games like Cid.
Granted but they are all killed and you leave the planet only to be struck by a meteor. I wish I was a character in all of the ff games like Cid.