Evil Genie!

Granted, you just used one.

I wish I had a cake.
 
Granted, *appears in front of you*

I wish I was 20ft tall.
 
Granted, you get mobed by people cause your so liked. :)

I wish I had a mini me.
 
Granted, you have no more hands in which you cant type. :p
(also thanks for the welcome comment :) )
I wish I was a invincible.

edit-Typo.
 
Granted, but everyone pulls on it which bothers you.

I wish I had a pet dog.
 
Granted, but its a evil twin.

I wish I had a better computer.
 
Granted, but you start to double post to much. :eek:

I wish it was friday agian.
 
Granted, but it's Friday the 13th, and you have bad luck all day.

I wish The Grudge 2 came out today.
 
Granted, but its in another language.

I wish I could fly.
 
Granted, but you fly directly into a tree.

I wish Janice would finish eating her food.
(Three hours in counting. XD)
 
Granted, but she only stops eating for 5 mins.

I wish it was October 10th.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top