C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #561 Granted, you just used one. I wish I had a cake.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 7, 2006 #562 Granted, but while u go to the bathroom, it gets eaten by other ppl. I wish I knew u.
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #563 Granted, *appears in front of you* I wish I was 20ft tall.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 7, 2006 #564 Granted, but then you can't stop. I wish I had a friend here with me
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #565 Granted, you get mobed by people cause your so liked. I wish I had a mini me.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #566 Granted,but then the it gets annoying..welcome to the forum btw i wish i had a hug
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 7, 2006 #567 Granted, but it's so strong that it suffocates you. I wish I would never ever ever made another typo in my life.
Granted, but it's so strong that it suffocates you. I wish I would never ever ever made another typo in my life.
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #568 Granted, you have no more hands in which you cant type. (also thanks for the welcome comment ) I wish I was a invincible. edit-Typo.
Granted, you have no more hands in which you cant type. (also thanks for the welcome comment ) I wish I was a invincible. edit-Typo.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #569 granted but since people can't see you,you have no one to talk too i wish i had a kitty tail
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #570 Granted, but everyone pulls on it which bothers you. I wish I had a pet dog.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 7, 2006 #571 Granted, but he eats a cat and gets thrown into the dog canil. I wish I had a fish.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 7, 2006 #572 granted but it gets flushed down the toilet i wish i was 21 yrs old
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 7, 2006 #573 Granted, but then nobody cares about you. I wish I had a twin.
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #574 Granted, but its a evil twin. I wish I had a better computer.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 7, 2006 #575 Granted, but he doesn't like you, so it turns bad. I wish I was a faster poster.
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #576 Granted, but you start to double post to much. I wish it was friday agian.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #577 Granted, but it's Friday the 13th, and you have bad luck all day. I wish The Grudge 2 came out today.
Granted, but it's Friday the 13th, and you have bad luck all day. I wish The Grudge 2 came out today.
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #578 Granted, but its in another language. I wish I could fly.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 7, 2006 #579 Granted, but you fly directly into a tree. I wish Janice would finish eating her food. (Three hours in counting. XD)
Granted, but you fly directly into a tree. I wish Janice would finish eating her food. (Three hours in counting. XD)
C Caras Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 60 RPG Name xCaras Oct 7, 2006 #580 Granted, but she only stops eating for 5 mins. I wish it was October 10th.