Evil Genie!

Granted, but end up reading for the Reading Olyimyads instead. o_O

I wish I was on teh TV.
 
Granted, but you're reduced to 1'1", and you're stepped on.

I wish I had some Mcdonald's Nuggets.
 
Granted. But these particular McDonald's Nuggets send you on a psychedellic trip. (And this particular trip ain't at all pleasant).

I wish I owned Neptune.
 
Granted, but I own Mercury, and Mercury>Neptune.

I wish I didn't have to go. XD
 
Granted, but it's just a big lightless rock, since the Sun's rays reflect off the Moon to make moonlight.

I wish I had more songs on my MP3 player.
 
Granted, but...um...uh, first time must rewind it's self, and for that you need to pay a time mage, 50 bucks.(it's all I could think of)

I wish I could help you.
 
Granted, but you get shot by "the man" for having too much fun!

I wish I could make it easier.
 
Granted, but you eat your own ass!

I wish that I could watch you eat your ass!
 
Granted, but you seem not to like what you see.

I wish Nirvana was still together.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top