Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 18, 2007 #1,541 Sorry, fission mailed. I wish today wasn't Sunday. D:
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 18, 2007 #1,542 Granted. It's... *tun tun tun...* MONDAY! D= I wish I could sing!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 18, 2007 #1,543 Granted, but no one likes the way you sing. :[ I wish I had the heart to block nice, but annoying people on MSN. XD;
Granted, but no one likes the way you sing. :[ I wish I had the heart to block nice, but annoying people on MSN. XD;
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 18, 2007 #1,544 Granted, but they ries up and kill you! i wish more peeps would go to my myspace page.....http://www.myspace.com/kbx2max ......
Granted, but they ries up and kill you! i wish more peeps would go to my myspace page.....http://www.myspace.com/kbx2max ......
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 19, 2007 #1,545 Granted, but they hate it. I wish I wasn't sad.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 19, 2007 #1,546 Granted, but no one requests to be your friend. I wish I had more Skittles.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 19, 2007 #1,547 Granted, but they're a colour you hate. I wish for less cold.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 19, 2007 #1,548 granted, but then the cold is gone from the world forever! D: i wsh i was 21. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 20, 2007 #1,549 Granted, but you still live with your parents. I wish Heroes would come on NOW.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #1,550 granted, then your power goes out. LOL. XD i wish...i had more monnies.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #1,551 Granted, but then someone steals it. I wish I could go out and buy Super Mario Galaxy, like, right now.
Granted, but then someone steals it. I wish I could go out and buy Super Mario Galaxy, like, right now.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #1,552 granted, but the stores are all sold out. iWish, i could meet Marilyn Manson. =OOOOO
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #1,553 Granted, but he's nothing like you expected him to be. (Which isn't exactly false with most stars.. XD) I wish I had moar music.
Granted, but he's nothing like you expected him to be. (Which isn't exactly false with most stars.. XD) I wish I had moar music.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 21, 2007 #1,554 Granted, (flings ipod at) but it's fiuld with just one song........ I wish kat lived with me
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #1,555 Granted, but she has to move back in a week. I wish I knew where the remote was. ._.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #1,556 LOL, granted, but your mom tells you to give it back to her now that you finded it. XD iWish...i had a wine cooler right nao. x_x
LOL, granted, but your mom tells you to give it back to her now that you finded it. XD iWish...i had a wine cooler right nao. x_x
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #1,557 Granted, but it's a flavor you hate. I wish I didn't have acid reflux. x3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2007 #1,558 Granted, but now you has the flu. D: iWish..My kitty to live forever! -^_^-
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,559 Granted, but you wish you could take it back once you get older.. XD I wish I had more ideas for positions in the SFO Party.
Granted, but you wish you could take it back once you get older.. XD I wish I had more ideas for positions in the SFO Party.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2007 #1,560 Granted, but then your powah goes out...again. XD iWish i wasn't so tired. ;_;