Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,561 Granted, but then your'e WAY too hyper. I wish I had a LOT more music. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2007 #1,562 Granted, but its all Country. x_X iWish I could skip Computer Class.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,563 Granted, but somehow, you have a computer applications job. I wish I didn't have a stalkerish lady friend. D:
Granted, but somehow, you have a computer applications job. I wish I didn't have a stalkerish lady friend. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2007 #1,564 im not stalking you.D: XDD kidding. Granted, but now, you have a stalkerish male friend. XD iWish age didn't matter in ANYTHING.
im not stalking you.D: XDD kidding. Granted, but now, you have a stalkerish male friend. XD iWish age didn't matter in ANYTHING.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,565 Granted, but now you have a LOT of "older admirerers. I wish I didn't just swallow that gum. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 22, 2007 #1,566 Granted, it hpos out of your tummy and SUPER-HUMPS you i wish some one wolud cast full-heal on me....
Granted, it hpos out of your tummy and SUPER-HUMPS you i wish some one wolud cast full-heal on me....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,567 Granted, but full heal doesn't work for your status ailment. I wish I could go to sleep.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 22, 2007 #1,568 *puke on*.....night i wish to make it to moring with out pukeing again
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,569 Granted, but you spend all day in the bathroom on the toilet. I wish KB didn't just e-throw up on me. D:
Granted, but you spend all day in the bathroom on the toilet. I wish KB didn't just e-throw up on me. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 22, 2007 #1,570 Granted *pukes on Kat* i wish to have mitsua as my loving wife!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,571 Granted, but she's a gold digger, and steals all your cash. I wish I could eat country ham right NAO. D:
Granted, but she's a gold digger, and steals all your cash. I wish I could eat country ham right NAO. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 22, 2007 #1,572 Granted *in come MEGA U'BER PIG* toss katana have fun! I wish i get my crab 'n lobster torowo....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,573 Granted, but it's not cooked to your perfection. I wish I could wear Axe Gel. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 22, 2007 #1,574 Granted.......*pukes on* i wish for a demon goddess to kill me! (mess that one up)
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,575 Granted, but she's fully clothed. I wish something good was on TV.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 22, 2007 #1,576 Granted, but your tv goes boom i wish for maye to give me the key to her heart
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,577 Granted, but you lose it. I wish my leg didn't hurt.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 22, 2007 #1,578 Granted, rips off leg..... i wish for it to rain foxgirl WITH prashots
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 22, 2007 #1,579 Granted, but they're all fat. I wish I wasn't hungry.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 22, 2007 #1,580 Granted, but you eat to muck and pop I WISH i was a girl!