Evil Genie!

Granted, but paradise is "no birds allowed" :P
I wish I had a virus protection program that actually worked!! <_<
 
Granted, but then you can do nothing on the computer, it says no to everything

I wish I was the smartest man on earth
 
Granted, but you won't have friends, as you're boastful too. :p
I wish for a mega party :D :D :D
 
Granted, but then it gets out of hand and someone get angry at you an dshoot you

I wish I was at lv 90 in the rpg game
 
Granted, but all other users of the RPG game will be a higher level than yours
I wish for a pizza
 
Granted, but it's a pizza that only had things that you dislike on it

I wish I had a car
 
Granted but you can't tune it.

I wish I had a big screen tv.
 
Granted ut your the poor weak pathetc looser of the story

I wish i was a Poptart
 
Granted, but then you're caught by the villagers of Dali and forces to run in a wheel until you faint

I wish I was the heavy weight champion of the world
 
Granted, but just for an hour
I wish my computer didn't have weird and stupid errors.
 
Granted the computer's memory is wiped.

I wish I had a ciggerette.
 
Granted, but it is only a cigarette-end

I wish I knew what to do with my life
 
Granted, the genie tells you to become a convicted felon.

I wish I could listen to a CD.
 
Granted, but you don't like the music it's playing

I wish I had more muscles
 
Granted, but you don't get enough skin and when you start to flex them your skin rips open. (it's a pretty nasty sight)

I wish I was president.
 
Granted, but it's only for a day in the worlds smallest country

I wish I the oil price would go down (it's like 12 kronor a liter and that is about maybe 1 us dollar and 80 cent or something)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top