R Rorschach Black Mage Member Joined Sep 28, 2005 Messages 164 RPG Name Pixeled Oct 16, 2005 #161 Granted, but paradise is "no birds allowed" I wish I had a virus protection program that actually worked!! <_<
Granted, but paradise is "no birds allowed" I wish I had a virus protection program that actually worked!! <_<
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 16, 2005 #162 Granted, but then you can do nothing on the computer, it says no to everything I wish I was the smartest man on earth
Granted, but then you can do nothing on the computer, it says no to everything I wish I was the smartest man on earth
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 16, 2005 #163 Granted, but you won't have friends, as you're boastful too. I wish for a mega party
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 16, 2005 #164 Granted, but then it gets out of hand and someone get angry at you an dshoot you I wish I was at lv 90 in the rpg game
Granted, but then it gets out of hand and someone get angry at you an dshoot you I wish I was at lv 90 in the rpg game
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 17, 2005 #165 Granted, but all other users of the RPG game will be a higher level than yours I wish for a pizza
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 17, 2005 #166 Granted, but it's a pizza that only had things that you dislike on it I wish I had a car
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 17, 2005 #167 Granted but its going to be an 80's Saab I wish i was able to play the guitar.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 18, 2005 #168 Granted but you can't tune it. I wish I had a big screen tv.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 18, 2005 #169 Granted but it wont fit through your door. I wish i was in a book
B Balmung Onion Knight Member Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 5 RPG Name Karl Oct 18, 2005 #170 Granted ut your the poor weak pathetc looser of the story I wish i was a Poptart
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 18, 2005 #171 Granted, but of course you get eaten I wish I was a Chocobo
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 18, 2005 #172 Granted, but then you're caught by the villagers of Dali and forces to run in a wheel until you faint I wish I was the heavy weight champion of the world
Granted, but then you're caught by the villagers of Dali and forces to run in a wheel until you faint I wish I was the heavy weight champion of the world
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 18, 2005 #173 Granted, but just for an hour I wish my computer didn't have weird and stupid errors.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 18, 2005 #174 Granted the computer's memory is wiped. I wish I had a ciggerette.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 18, 2005 #175 Granted, but it is only a cigarette-end I wish I knew what to do with my life
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 18, 2005 #176 Granted, the genie tells you to become a convicted felon. I wish I could listen to a CD.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 18, 2005 #177 Granted, but you don't like the music it's playing I wish I had more muscles
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 18, 2005 #178 Granted, but they are only in you hands. ^^ I wish i could play poker more.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 18, 2005 #179 Granted, but you don't get enough skin and when you start to flex them your skin rips open. (it's a pretty nasty sight) I wish I was president.
Granted, but you don't get enough skin and when you start to flex them your skin rips open. (it's a pretty nasty sight) I wish I was president.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 18, 2005 #180 Granted, but it's only for a day in the worlds smallest country I wish I the oil price would go down (it's like 12 kronor a liter and that is about maybe 1 us dollar and 80 cent or something)
Granted, but it's only for a day in the worlds smallest country I wish I the oil price would go down (it's like 12 kronor a liter and that is about maybe 1 us dollar and 80 cent or something)