Evil Genie!

Granted, but you go so fast your heart stops beating. Owwwch.

I wish I had an authentic, highly detailed Bobba Fett costume for Halloween.
 
Granted, but as soon as you put it on, the costume eats you. Heh heh.

I wish I had something other than CEREAL all the time for breakfast. >>
 
John Smith said:
Granted, but you get involved in an accident, lose a leg and she ditches you.

I wish I was lucky.



ani-larry-grr.gif
!!!! YOU SUXK!!!


and you are lucky...i missed


I wish to fight like this guy http://www.krinkels.net/movies/MadnessCombat6.html
 
Granted, but she kills u with her moon powers


I wish to become Ichigo Kurosaki(main charater from Bleach anime).
 
Granted, Have fun getting the living hell beatin out of ya!

I wish i had mitsua as my lover...
 
Last edited:
granted ..but i have to cut ur hair lol
i wish to meet johnny depp
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top