Evil Genie!

Granted, but they steal your love for her and keep it for themselves.

I wish I could find the remote. ._.
 
Granted (inplals it in your head)

i wish i didn't wish for that last wish!.....(try saying that 3X fast)
 
Granted,now it watchs you!


i wish i had a girlfirend who looks like this...........
930240_20060509_screen868.jpg
..................that would be awsome
 
Granted, but it's a trap! (It's not really a girl.)

I wish Kurt Cobain was alive. o_O
 
Granted....nothing's done to her...you can have her. That's the twist. XD

I wish I could go to bed.
 
Hydra said:
Granted....nothing's done to her...you can have her. That's the twist. XD

I wish I could go to bed.



WHATA TWIST!!!


Granted....*Hydar has died!*



i wish for the afroed hero!
 
Granted, but it's Afro Thunder from Ready 2 Rumble boxing.

I wish there was more here to eat.
 
Granted, but it looks nothing like the real figure.

I wish today wasn't Sunday. <.<;
 
Granted, but it's her twin sister!

I wish more people would download FTP so I can beat them at it. :]
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top