Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 26, 2007 #1,621 granted but then you have no friends! iWish my cold would go away. =[
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 26, 2007 #1,622 Granted, but then it comes back a week later. I wish I could stay home tommorow.. XD;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 26, 2007 #1,623 granted, but your power goes out. XDDD iWish i could get that tattoo. x_x
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Nov 26, 2007 #1,624 Granted, but it eats at your skin I wish I wasn't feeling so angry
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 26, 2007 #1,625 granted, but then your depressed. iWish i wasn't so bored.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 26, 2007 #1,626 Granted, but you hate the activity you're doing to get unbored. I wish I didn't feel so tired.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 26, 2007 #1,627 Granted, but now your a sleep I wish to die......and come back as a girl....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 26, 2007 #1,628 Granted, but it's nothing like you wanted it to be. I wish I didn't love the song I love so much. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 28, 2007 #1,629 Granted, now you hate it I wish i had my mitsua doll!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 28, 2007 #1,630 Granted, but it's broken. I wish I didn't feel so bad.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 28, 2007 #1,631 Granted, you fell kinda good i wish i wasn't sick all the time
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 29, 2007 #1,632 Granted, but you're insane. I wish my tongue wasn't numb from eating so much salty sunflower seeds. ;
Granted, but you're insane. I wish my tongue wasn't numb from eating so much salty sunflower seeds. ;
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 29, 2007 #1,633 Granted, but your tongue falls out i wish i looked like THIS!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 29, 2007 #1,634 Granted, but you're only a child. I wish I wasn't watching Shrek's Christmas special. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 29, 2007 #1,635 ROFL. Granted, but now..you're watching Tele Tubbies. XDD iWish Hydra wasn't watching Teletubbies. XD
ROFL. Granted, but now..you're watching Tele Tubbies. XDD iWish Hydra wasn't watching Teletubbies. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 29, 2007 #1,636 Granted, but that means YOU are. :3 I wish Christmas Day was tommorow.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 29, 2007 #1,637 0_o Granted, but no one celebrates it. iWish my birthday was in December instead of June. x_x
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Nov 29, 2007 #1,638 Granted, but because your b-day's so close to X-Mas, you don't get any holiday presents. XP I wish I had a Pheonix Wright poster. X3
Granted, but because your b-day's so close to X-Mas, you don't get any holiday presents. XP I wish I had a Pheonix Wright poster. X3
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 29, 2007 #1,639 OBJECTION! Granted, but it's torn. I wish tommorow wasn't poker night.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 29, 2007 #1,640 Granted, now it's kill and eat hydra night! I wish for a full scale monumint of Jessabella!