Evil Genie!

Granted, but then it comes back a week later.

I wish I could stay home tommorow.. XD;
 
Granted, but you hate the activity you're doing to get unbored.

I wish I didn't feel so tired.
 
Granted, but it's nothing like you wanted it to be.

I wish I didn't love the song I love so much. D:
 
Granted, but you're insane.

I wish my tongue wasn't numb from eating so much salty sunflower seeds. O_o;
 
Granted, but your tongue falls out




i wish i looked like THIS!

art-042.jpg
 
Granted, but you're only a child.

I wish I wasn't watching Shrek's Christmas special. XD
 
Granted, but because your b-day's so close to X-Mas, you don't get any holiday presents. XP

I wish I had a Pheonix Wright poster. X3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top