Evil Genie!

(Heh, I WOULD have to be dead, huh? XP )

Granted, but he starts begging you for some hot cocoa.

I wish I had faster internet
 
Granted, you have stinky nasty dragon breath =^_^=

I wish that my pen was blue!
 
Granted, but your gut is now on fire



I wish i the powers of Okami Amaterasu!......(the sun goddess)
 
Granted, but you turn into a dog, and are adopted by Paris Hilton XD

I wish I had an apple...
 
Granted, but now people are telling you what to do (one usually gets sympathy from people when sick, not an order to go do something barked at them XP )

I wish I had some decent art tools O_O
 
Granted, but you look old enough to get into a bar, which you go into, and they catch you. D:

I wish I won't be sick on Christmas. D:
 
Granted, but then you hate it, and it never goes away.

I wish I had an extra twenty bucks. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top