kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 14, 2007 #1,661 Granted,you are now DEAD! i wish L was still alive.....
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 14, 2007 #1,662 (Heh, I WOULD have to be dead, huh? XP ) Granted, but he starts begging you for some hot cocoa. I wish I had faster internet
(Heh, I WOULD have to be dead, huh? XP ) Granted, but he starts begging you for some hot cocoa. I wish I had faster internet
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 14, 2007 #1,663 but your geting faster internet...NO WISH FO YOU! i wish i was Part Dragon
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 14, 2007 #1,664 Granted, you have stinky nasty dragon breath =^_^= I wish that my pen was blue!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 14, 2007 #1,665 Granted, but there's black ink. I wish were was poker tonight.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 16, 2007 #1,666 Granted, but you lose every game you try to play. =3 I wish I had a big biker-bike. X3
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 16, 2007 #1,667 Granted, but you can't ride it. I wish the hush puppies I had were warm.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 17, 2007 #1,668 Granted, but your gut is now on fire I wish i the powers of Okami Amaterasu!......(the sun goddess)
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 17, 2007 #1,669 Granted, but you turn into a dog, and are adopted by Paris Hilton XD I wish I had an apple...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 17, 2007 #1,670 Granted, but it's poisonous. I wish I wasn't addicted to sunflower seeds.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 17, 2007 #1,671 Granted, how your addicted to Pheonix wright Yaoi, i wish i was a cowgirl!
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 21, 2007 #1,672 Granted, but people call you a transvestite O_O I wish I could fly to the moon
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 21, 2007 #1,673 Granted, but you can't breathe up there. I wish I wasn't sick.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 24, 2007 #1,674 Granted, but now people are telling you what to do (one usually gets sympathy from people when sick, not an order to go do something barked at them XP ) I wish I had some decent art tools O_O
Granted, but now people are telling you what to do (one usually gets sympathy from people when sick, not an order to go do something barked at them XP ) I wish I had some decent art tools O_O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2007 #1,675 granted, but they all break. o_o; I wish i was 17 instead of 14. x_x
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 24, 2007 #1,676 Granted, but you look old enough to get into a bar, which you go into, and they catch you. D: I wish I won't be sick on Christmas. D:
Granted, but you look old enough to get into a bar, which you go into, and they catch you. D: I wish I won't be sick on Christmas. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2007 #1,677 granted, but the day after X-mas, you get sick from eating too much. D: i wish i had a cookie. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 24, 2007 #1,678 Granted, but it's stale and old. I wish I didn't just wake up. xD;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2007 #1,679 granted but then, you sleep forever. ;_; i wish i could read people's minds.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 24, 2007 #1,680 Granted, but then you hate it, and it never goes away. I wish I had an extra twenty bucks. XD