Evil Genie!

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
The idea is basically that poster A asks the evil genie to grant a wish.
Poster B grants the wish, then makes one of his/her own.
Of course there is a catch :D

The genie always grants the wish, but with an evil twist

Example

Post A - I wish it would rain today
---------------------------------------

Post B - Granted, but it rains so much, your house is washed away, and you end up living under a bridge.

I wish I had a million dollars
---------------------------------------------

Post C - Granted, but the money comes out of a mobsters bank account, and he sends several large men to visit you

I wish.....etc
-------------------------------------------------


So first wish....

I wish I could fly...
 
strange game I've never seen it before! I like it though :)

wish granted, but now you will never land!

I wish I had something to eat right now...
 
Granted but everytime you try to play in public you and your bands hands begin to bleed!

I wish I ad a pet
 
granted, but you lose all your friends and loved ones!

I wish I owned every video game ever invented :P
 
Granted but it blows up five minutes after you get it!

I wish was famous

-this game is realy fun! one of the most fun I've seen, I think I might post it on other forums if its ok with you?
 
Granted, but the reason behind your fame comes from a long series of terrible serial killings that all have evidence pointed to you...

I wish I had the Zantetsuken (Odin's sword)...
 
Granted but some bugger comes along and kills you with it in your sleep!

I wish very, very clever
 
damn typos >.<

Granted but then you die before you can make your next wish!

I wish all my enemys would die
 
Granted but then sephiroth kills you for stealing his kill :P

I wish I would never get ill
 
granted but then medicine companies will send hitmans that will shot you and your family as revenge

i wish i had the pentagons mainframe as my pc at home
 
Granted, but then you get steaked through the heart

I wish I was free to do anything :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top