Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 28, 2005 #261 Ok I wish I was alive.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 28, 2005 #262 ok, wish granted, but your body's only half alive. I wish all electric lights shine green!!
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 28, 2005 #263 Wish granted!!!!!! But the lights were so bright that you were blinded! I wish someone would play Triple Triad in the FFnet bar with me .
Wish granted!!!!!! But the lights were so bright that you were blinded! I wish someone would play Triple Triad in the FFnet bar with me .
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 28, 2005 #264 Wish granted, but your opponent is Ultimecia, and she's to good at Triple Triads I wish i could make a perfect image of myself into a stone statue.
Wish granted, but your opponent is Ultimecia, and she's to good at Triple Triads I wish i could make a perfect image of myself into a stone statue.
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 28, 2005 #265 Wish granted!!! But you turned into stone! I wish I could live forever.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 28, 2005 #266 Wish granted, but you get bored. I wish i could join the Turks.
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 28, 2005 #267 Wish granted!!! but Cloud kills you. I wish I had a GF.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 28, 2005 #268 Wish granted, but your GF gets so much attention, you lose all of your friends. I wish creatures like Elves and Dwarves really exist.
Wish granted, but your GF gets so much attention, you lose all of your friends. I wish creatures like Elves and Dwarves really exist.
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 29, 2005 #269 Wish granted!!! But the Elves and Dwarves killed you and enslaved all humans. I wish some one would reply to my posts. Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
Wish granted!!! But the Elves and Dwarves killed you and enslaved all humans. I wish some one would reply to my posts.
slimcloud Black Mage Member Joined Feb 5, 2006 Messages 256 Age 43 Location VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC Occupation il never tell lol RPG Name Sabin Feb 7, 2006 #270 wish granted but this wil be your last forever!!!! i wish i was an evil genie
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Feb 7, 2006 #271 Wish Granted!!! But you became so evil Sephiroth got jealous and killed you. I wish more people were online.
Wish Granted!!! But you became so evil Sephiroth got jealous and killed you. I wish more people were online.
slimcloud Black Mage Member Joined Feb 5, 2006 Messages 256 Age 43 Location VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC Occupation il never tell lol RPG Name Sabin Feb 7, 2006 #272 wish granted they all have a poll and vote you off the site i wish i was an awesome warrior in the world of ff
wish granted they all have a poll and vote you off the site i wish i was an awesome warrior in the world of ff
jessek705 Black Mage Member Joined Feb 4, 2006 Messages 158 Age 35 Location Ontario, Canada Website jesses-scifi-zone.piczo.com Occupation Student RPG Name jessek705 Feb 7, 2006 #273 wish granted but u die in Aerith's place I wish I had a job
slimcloud Black Mage Member Joined Feb 5, 2006 Messages 256 Age 43 Location VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC Occupation il never tell lol RPG Name Sabin Feb 8, 2006 #274 wish granted but you get sacked for sleeping with the bosses daughter i wish i was invincible
kain_highjumper Freelancer Member Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 49 Location sweden RPG Name Yang Feb 24, 2006 #275 Granted, but he return evry time you kill him and 10X double so strong! i wish i was rich
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Feb 24, 2006 #276 Wish granted, but instead of having a lot of money, you have a lot of fish. I wish i was a little bit taller
Wish granted, but instead of having a lot of money, you have a lot of fish. I wish i was a little bit taller
slimcloud Black Mage Member Joined Feb 5, 2006 Messages 256 Age 43 Location VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC Occupation il never tell lol RPG Name Sabin Feb 24, 2006 #277 wish granted but the wish went doolaly and made you giant size making you the number 1 human freak i wish i stopped smoking
wish granted but the wish went doolaly and made you giant size making you the number 1 human freak i wish i stopped smoking
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Feb 24, 2006 #278 Wish granted, but now you can't stop eating carrots I wish i don't had to shave
kain_highjumper Freelancer Member Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 49 Location sweden RPG Name Yang Feb 24, 2006 #279 granted but you die one month after you dont shave i wish i was a aeon
Sage_Tellah Freelancer Member Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 49 RPG Name Tidus V.2 Feb 25, 2006 #280 granted but your aeon was a little baby and his overdrive was pee on him self and cry and scream