Evil Genie!

Granted, but you go deaf.

I wish my favourite necklace wasn't broken and that I wouldn't injure myself or anyone else in trying to repair it.
 
Granted, but when your 'friend' takes it home to repair he/she repairs it but sells it behind your back.
I wish i could have Cloud Strife's hair (i've wanted it since 8 but i'm not allowed :()
 
Granted but then you will get banned for anything you'll do.
I wish I was superman! :)
 
wish granted but your banned from the internet itself.

i wish i never had to sleep
 
Granted, but you eventually un out of energy, and pass out instead.

I wish I was a SeeD.
 
granted, now you're gay.

I wish for nothing.
 
Granted. But when you try to get out your car doors will get jammed and won't open.
I wish that I could read the minds of only people I want to and when I want to. :P
 
Granted.....but that would probably ruin history, and you would have never existed.....

I wish i could turn into a dragon and fly away...
 
Granted. but then you'll burn yourself.
I wish that the Evil Genie didn't make bad things to me. :P
 
Granted......butthen there would be no point to this thread!!!

I wish that i could make money come out of trees!
 
Granted but it's a useless currency

I wish for a million bars of gold
 
Granted now your mouth is sewn shut.

I wish for Final Fantasy Network to be the biggest site on the internet
 
Granted. All the other sites will close down.
i wish that I had the fastest pc and internet connection in the world.
 
Granted all other computer disappear.

I wish for some Arby's.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top