Evil Genie!

wish granted but people got jelous of u and sniped u in the face from 3 miles!!!

i wish the world was perfect and nothing could go wrong!!!!!!!!!
 
Granted, but then this topic dies.

I wish this topic wouldn't die! :D
 
Granted, but you lose everyone close to become a perfect secret spy.

I wish I had twenty dollars.
 
Granted but your going to kill the person

I wish i can lift anything
 
Granted, but it's that new Barbie Horse Adventure game.

I wish I could be in a cartoon.
 
Granted, but you die of a heart attack for being too strong, because your nerves failed on you. =D

I wish that made sense.
 
Granted, but you get hot, and leave.

I wish I had a better breakfest.
 
Wish granted, from now on good metalbands come and play during breakfast, but unfortunate you get deaf 'cause of the volume of the speakers. :p

I wish I could stare into the sun without getting eye-damage. *_*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top