Evil Genie!

Granted, but your powers get reduced by 1/9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

I wish I had a good imagination
 
granted but then it gets an unrecoverable virus which destroys your hard drive

i wish i was a final fantasy character
 
granted but then it turns out you are part of a video game and Always die in battle.

I wish tht Vivi was my best friend!
 
Granted, but he takes off his costume, and you don't like that you see. o_0

I wish I were rich like Avathar. :P
 
Granted, but you create abstracts that everyone hates.

I wish my shower water was made of skittles. XD
 
Granted, but you can't take the mental pressure.

I wish I wasn't scared of The Eye. XD
 
Granted but it turned out you already were anyway.

i wish i had a bright blue MINI
 
Granted, but it turns green.

I wish I were featured on the show Cops today.
 
Granted, but you go through your wall in your room and wake up on where dead people live. :O

I wish my new speakers worked. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top