Evil Genie!

granted but then they break cause you play them too loud.

I wish i cud fly wit out a helicopter or plane
 
Granted, but you crash.

I wish I didn't have to go to my last VT class for the day today. XD
 
granted but you find out later tht wat you missed is in a test.

i wish i was neva hungry
 
Granted, but you become 11 pounds, and still can't gain any weight.

I wish I had a Dr. Pepper. :D
 
Granted but it sprays all in ur face when u open it.

i Wish i had ff3
 
Granted but it turns out he cud neva read anyway...

I wish all the worlds wasps were dead
 
Granted, but then the Genie doesn't understand them.

I wish I could win more often in poker tournaments. XD
 
Granted, but you run into a tree.

I wish there was no such thing as smoking. XD
 
Granted, but instead, there starts to exist a thing called flatterbusteringshingpoorrichkoolbooklimepizzathingy

I wish Hydra couldn't read that big word up there ^^^^
 
Granted but everyone else then tells him wat it says and he is able to read it.

I wish tht i wasn't so forgetful.
 
Granted, but then we get into war and can't fight, thus destroying the world.

I wish I had MORE money. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top