Evil Genie!

Granted, but you don't know what 1337 FTW means, and fail in an internet conversation. o_0

I wish I were a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger. XD
 
Granted, but she turns into Katzilla and rampages.

I wish I had a dog.
 
Granted, but then you turn left when you need to turn right, and get lost.

I wish I had some chicken.
 
Granted, but she smacks you and tells you to think of another topic of a question.

I wish I were hungry. XD
 
Granted, but you swim too much, get tired, and drown.

I wish I part of the X-Men.
 
Granted, but I hardly make any anyway, so the wish was denied. :D

I wish you didn't have Gil in the negatives. :(
 
Granted, but they're all useless.

I wish I could throw a penny off a giant buidling.
 
Granted, but it gets very boring, very fast.

I wish I knew what to wish for.
 
Granted, but the genie convinces you to wish for the destruction of the earth

I wish I ps3 would cost less when it comes out
 
Granted but it turns out tht we shudn't of let u have one as ur a bad driver. :D :D

I wish tht there was more on daytime tv.
 
Granted, but it is only more very bad series

I wish I had a 72 inch (dunno how to spell it :p) plasam sceen
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top