Evil Genie!

Granted, but when you go take it out of the box, it explodes! :eek:

I wish I knew what to talk about in TODAY'S PORTUGUESE ORAL EXPRESSION TEST!!! :'(
 
Granted, but u talk about the history of dog poo

I wish I had loads and loads of money :p
 
Granted but you only grow a inch so you still short.

I wish tht toonami was back to normal.
 
Granted, but it works so well, Bill Gates steals it and uses it as his own.

I wish I could fly. XD
 
Granted but it turns out he's uglier in real life than in his vids.

I wish ff origins and ff6 would get here quicker.
 
Granted, but they're both dead, so you're blind @_@

I wish my webcam wouldn't light up its lights so hardly. It's hurting my eyes :S :(
 
Granted, but then the genie gives the wish to me.

I wish for a cookie. o_0
 
Granted, but it takes 5 more months, and you get tired of waiting.

I wish Janice would wake up. -_-"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top