Evil Genie!

Granted, but Hurricane Katana destroys it, for the spies destroying Wal-Mart.

I wish I was Asian Smart. XD
 
Granted, but then you go to school EVERY DAY.

I wish I had time to watch The Ladies Man movie today. :D
 
Granted, but you're poorer than Avathar.

I wish Avathar'd come back. XD
 
Granted, but then they fall back asleep.

I wish I had my Photobucket 7.0 back on this crappy VT computer. XD
 
Granted, but it's not STRAIGHT. XD

I wish Janice would come out of the bathroom so I could take a shower. XD
 
Granted, but it gets hot, and you leave early.

I wish I didn't have to go to sleep tonight.
 
Granted but you end up falling asleep anyway and wake up late the next day :D

I wish films were better
 
Granted, but instead you have school on Starudays and Sundays :D:D:D

I wish I had a wishful wish that would wish me a wish of wish wishing.
 
Granted, but you're not home when he comes, so he does away when you turn the corner and you don't see each other.

I wish I had a wishful wish that would wish me a wish of wish wishing.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top