Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 13, 2006 #801 granted but then your legs hurt i wish i was a nicer person XD
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 13, 2006 #802 Granted, but then everyone is rude to you. I wish that Griever came back.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 14, 2006 #803 Granted...but eh...he doesn't post i wish i was a berserker
B blukazoo159 Black Mage Member Joined Jul 28, 2006 Messages 173 RPG Name seifer alamasy Nov 14, 2006 #804 wish granted but you get mistaked for a fiend and rin kills, stuffs, and mounts you on the wall in the travle agency in the thunder plains! i wish i hade the calbadog and the sun siggle and crest.
wish granted but you get mistaked for a fiend and rin kills, stuffs, and mounts you on the wall in the travle agency in the thunder plains! i wish i hade the calbadog and the sun siggle and crest.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 14, 2006 #805 Granted but the genie steals your controller so you can't play until you get a new one I wish I had a hammer...
Granted but the genie steals your controller so you can't play until you get a new one I wish I had a hammer...
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 14, 2006 #806 Granted, but it falls from the sky, hits you , and kills you. I wish I could do nothing but listen to The Black Parade all day long...
Granted, but it falls from the sky, hits you , and kills you. I wish I could do nothing but listen to The Black Parade all day long...
B blukazoo159 Black Mage Member Joined Jul 28, 2006 Messages 173 RPG Name seifer alamasy Nov 14, 2006 #807 granted but u dont eat eather and u die from starvation!!! i wish i had a PS 21!!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 14, 2006 #808 granted but it breaks 2 mins after you get one i wish i had silver hair
Miyu_ Freelancer Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 23 Age 34 Location Somewhere in the Spirit Realm RPG Name Miyu Nov 15, 2006 #809 Granted, but it turns you old and you die from old age. I wish I could be with the love of my life forever...
Granted, but it turns you old and you die from old age. I wish I could be with the love of my life forever...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 15, 2006 #810 Granted, but then you two get gluesd to each other and get so embarassed that you won't leave your house I wish it wasn't raining
Granted, but then you two get gluesd to each other and get so embarassed that you won't leave your house I wish it wasn't raining
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 15, 2006 #811 Granted, but it never rains again. I wish Miyu and myself could be together forever... without being glued together.
Granted, but it never rains again. I wish Miyu and myself could be together forever... without being glued together.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 15, 2006 #812 Granted. You get tapped into eachother I wish that it would never rain on Tuesdays for the rest of this school year! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Granted. You get tapped into eachother I wish that it would never rain on Tuesdays for the rest of this school year! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Miyu_ Freelancer Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 23 Age 34 Location Somewhere in the Spirit Realm RPG Name Miyu Nov 15, 2006 #813 Granted, but it never rains any other days either so you die from the heat. I wish that Yoko and I could be together forever without being glued, taped, sewed, etc. together... {{ Yes, we're going to keep at this for awhile!! -lol- }}
Granted, but it never rains any other days either so you die from the heat. I wish that Yoko and I could be together forever without being glued, taped, sewed, etc. together... {{ Yes, we're going to keep at this for awhile!! -lol- }}
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 15, 2006 #814 eh..granted but one of you dies and the other lives forever =o i wish i was half cat
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Nov 16, 2006 #815 Granted but it's the back end so you always stop dig a hole a poop in it. I wish i cud summon bahumat and have him not kill,hurt (or anything like tht) me and tht he wud kill the ppl i hate.
Granted but it's the back end so you always stop dig a hole a poop in it. I wish i cud summon bahumat and have him not kill,hurt (or anything like tht) me and tht he wud kill the ppl i hate.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 16, 2006 #816 granted but Yu Yevon possessed it =o then it kills you i wish my cat would stop tearing holes in the dog food bag -_-"
granted but Yu Yevon possessed it =o then it kills you i wish my cat would stop tearing holes in the dog food bag -_-"
B blukazoo159 Black Mage Member Joined Jul 28, 2006 Messages 173 RPG Name seifer alamasy Nov 16, 2006 #817 granted but it tears holes in the dog instead. i wish dogs and cats had the lifespan of people.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 16, 2006 #818 Granted, but the cats and dogs lifespan does not become longer, the human lifespan becomes shorter so we only live to 20 or something I wish my cat would not meow so much
Granted, but the cats and dogs lifespan does not become longer, the human lifespan becomes shorter so we only live to 20 or something I wish my cat would not meow so much
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 16, 2006 #819 Granted, but you cant talk either. I wish it was eating time
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 16, 2006 #820 Granted, but they make you eat your least favorite food. I wish that Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance would do a concert together.
Granted, but they make you eat your least favorite food. I wish that Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance would do a concert together.