Evil Genie!

If I'm a rare bird, why would anyone want to kill me? :D

Granted, but you're a mortal godess, so I kill you :D

I wish I could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Without getting shot :D)
 
Granted, but the Evil Geanie misreads your post and thinks you asked for a Soul Reaper, so you get your soul ripped :D

I wish I could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Without getting killed, shot or anything mean happen to me :D) (Yes, I have to be accurate :D)
 
But then your beloved one would fade away...

I wish I could play every game Square will make in the future... now!
 
But then you would suicide yourself because of all the fame...

I wish that... that... that... hum...


Oh! I want Dirge of Cerberus! It was released here today O.O
 
Then it would be too hot... you would start melting. (do you want me to warm you? ^^)

I wish I had new good songs to listen to... Always the same ones... bah...
 
Granted, but you get deph (Sabes... surdo :D, ñ sei escrever em ingles ^_^'') and can't listen to them anyway :D

I wish I could jump really really high without hitting my head against something nor something hidding my head :D
 
granted but you jump high and then freeze and are stuck there 4ever XD
i wish knew what to wish for....
(i have everything i ever wanted and don't know what to wish for ^___^)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top