Evil Genie!

granted but instead of getting wings people shoot you with a tranq. and put you on an airplane...
i wish there was a party i could go to tonite..im so bored right now
 
Granted, you are buried in a wooden chest 6 feet below, quiet and no1 will bother you

I wish I could be more efficient
 
Granted, but you turn into a flower and are lost forever!


I wish I could use lightning magic, and were immune to it as well!
 
wish granted but you zapp the genie and lose all of your powers. =)


i wish i was the evil genie!!! mwuahahahhahahahaha!
 
Granted but you are forced to grant all of the billion wishes demanded a day! HAHAHAHAHA



I wish I was Lord Sesshomoru!!!
 
Granted, You are Lord Sesshomoru, then Inuyasha kills you then he wears your organs like clothing.

I wish that I had a raisen.
 
wish granted... your life is more simple...hey is that the grim reaper standing behind you?
i already am the evil genie... i cant grant myself a wish.. =))
 
granted, you get 1 dollar extra :p

I wish I was Homer
 
Granted, but the blinding light burns your and your loved ones eyes, and you all have to get expencive surgery!


I wish that I was 25, so that my hair could be all white, like Sephiroth!
 
Granted, but you go prematurely bald.

I wish that I had a robot like Gir from Invader Zim. (Has anyone actually seen this show?)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top