Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2006 #1,041 uh...lol ok but its only for 5 seconds i wish i could go to some concerts
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 17, 2006 #1,042 Granted, but they suck. I wish that some of my comrades weren't such pain in the b***
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 18, 2006 #1,043 eh...granted but then they are a pain in the @$$ XD i wish i was 18 yrs old
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 18, 2006 #1,044 Granted, but then you have to get a job! @_@ I wish that I wasn't cold.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 18, 2006 #1,045 granted but then you have a heat stroke i wish i HAD a job
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 18, 2006 #1,046 But you couldn't choose a FF job I wish I could choose a FF job
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 18, 2006 #1,047 granted but its to clean up chocobo poo i wish i was on a hot sunny beach
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 18, 2006 #1,048 But then you would be killed by a giant crab with 10 legs. I wish this forum could stay active forever...
But then you would be killed by a giant crab with 10 legs. I wish this forum could stay active forever...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 18, 2006 #1,049 Granted, but you get banned I wish that Spec, Kat, Avathar, Hydra and I wouldn't get banned
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 19, 2006 #1,050 =o hey what about Griever?!!!! im not granting thay wish until you include him! i wish Smith fixed his wish
=o hey what about Griever?!!!! im not granting thay wish until you include him! i wish Smith fixed his wish
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 19, 2006 #1,051 But he would kill Griever first I wish I could be... a bird.... and fly... fly...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 19, 2006 #1,052 Granted, but we swap abillities and you are now a moron I wish the same as my last wish, but with Griever and Kiera included too
Granted, but we swap abillities and you are now a moron I wish the same as my last wish, but with Griever and Kiera included too
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 19, 2006 #1,053 Granted! ^_^.......man i just can't corrupt that do i have to? *looks around with big kitty eyes* i wish that i my brother wouldn't hate the demon in me
Granted! ^_^.......man i just can't corrupt that do i have to? *looks around with big kitty eyes* i wish that i my brother wouldn't hate the demon in me
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 19, 2006 #1,054 Granted. He now hates the whole you XD I wish that Kat would grant my wishes.......................................................
Granted. He now hates the whole you XD I wish that Kat would grant my wishes.......................................................
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 19, 2006 #1,055 (>.< she would grant them if they actually made sense) granted but the wishes only come true for 2 seconds i wish for nothing for i have what i need to live life
(>.< she would grant them if they actually made sense) granted but the wishes only come true for 2 seconds i wish for nothing for i have what i need to live life
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 19, 2006 #1,056 Granted.....crud! but your family enslaves you I wish for the power to rule all
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 19, 2006 #1,057 lol granted but it soon leaves you i wish my family didn't enslave me
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 19, 2006 #1,058 Granted but your family still treats you likea slave I wish i had a girlfriend
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 19, 2006 #1,059 ..how do i grant that? ..granted but she er...leaves you for another girl :S i wish i had hair like Rikku
..how do i grant that? ..granted but she er...leaves you for another girl :S i wish i had hair like Rikku
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 19, 2006 #1,060 Granted but you go bald I wish my new girlfriend was Kat