Evil Genie!

heres your t*rd burger (hey you only said something. something could be anything)

i wish people would be more specific about what they want :D
 
Granted, but then they are too specific to be corrupted.

I wish I could have a wish which couldn't be corrupted. :D
 
granted.......but then of course its a faulty wish isnt it so......

i wish i could poke all of you simutaniously just for kicks :D:D
 
Granted, but they change planets so that they can be jerks again, but you get lonely and go near them too. Sadly, that planet is unhinabitable, so we all die D:

I wish that Kat wished for easier wishes :p
 
Granted, but you have to run around completely naked in school XD

I wish that I wasn't in Spec's school! XD Oh wait... I already am not! XD
 
Granted, but he kills you with no mercy.

I wish I could live in a forgotten valley, with forgotten people. People with FF jobs @.@
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top