Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 29, 2006 #1,141 granted but then it breaks again i wish i could meet usher &-&
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 29, 2006 #1,142 Granted, but he would kill you ^^ I wish I could fight in the monster arena as a dragoon =o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 29, 2006 #1,143 granted but a fiend kills you i wish i where a viera
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 30, 2006 #1,144 Granted, but everyone would discriminate you. I wish I were a famous Blitzball player
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 30, 2006 #1,145 granted but you get paralyzed from the neck down playin blitz i wish i had something to eat
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 30, 2006 #1,146 heres your t*rd burger (hey you only said something. something could be anything) i wish people would be more specific about what they want
heres your t*rd burger (hey you only said something. something could be anything) i wish people would be more specific about what they want
Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Dec 30, 2006 #1,147 Granted, but then they are too specific to be corrupted. I wish I could have a wish which couldn't be corrupted.
Granted, but then they are too specific to be corrupted. I wish I could have a wish which couldn't be corrupted.
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 30, 2006 #1,148 granted.......but then of course its a faulty wish isnt it so...... i wish i could poke all of you simutaniously just for kicks
granted.......but then of course its a faulty wish isnt it so...... i wish i could poke all of you simutaniously just for kicks
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 30, 2006 #1,149 Granted, but then you get banned. I wish I could have a different life, everyday
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 30, 2006 #1,150 granted but you get all the bad ones lol i wish i could see the bad things in life
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 3, 2007 #1,151 granted but then they all come to you sooner i wish some people on this world wern't jerks
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 4, 2007 #1,152 Granted, but they change planets so that they can be jerks again, but you get lonely and go near them too. Sadly, that planet is unhinabitable, so we all die D: I wish that Kat wished for easier wishes
Granted, but they change planets so that they can be jerks again, but you get lonely and go near them too. Sadly, that planet is unhinabitable, so we all die D: I wish that Kat wished for easier wishes
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 5, 2007 #1,153 Granted, but then we wouldn't have fun posting =P I wish I has a good book to read...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 5, 2007 #1,154 Granted, but it the thickest book in the world. Phew, that one was hard too I wish that posting was even funner! XD
Granted, but it the thickest book in the world. Phew, that one was hard too I wish that posting was even funner! XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 5, 2007 #1,155 Granted, but you wouldn't post along with me and Kat. I wish I didnt' have to study
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 5, 2007 #1,156 Granted, but you have to run around completely naked in school XD I wish that I wasn't in Spec's school! XD Oh wait... I already am not! XD
Granted, but you have to run around completely naked in school XD I wish that I wasn't in Spec's school! XD Oh wait... I already am not! XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 5, 2007 #1,157 Granted, but you will miss the teachers you never had. I wish I was a rubber duck
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 6, 2007 #1,158 granted but some one pokes a hole in you and you sink XD i wish i could meet Griever
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 6, 2007 #1,159 Granted, but he kills you with no mercy. I wish I could live in a forgotten valley, with forgotten people. People with FF jobs @.@
Granted, but he kills you with no mercy. I wish I could live in a forgotten valley, with forgotten people. People with FF jobs @.@
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jan 6, 2007 #1,160 Granted, but an evil ruler comes and makes you his slave... I wish FFXIII were already out - and I already owned a PS3.
Granted, but an evil ruler comes and makes you his slave... I wish FFXIII were already out - and I already owned a PS3.