Evil Genie!

Granted, but they all verbally herass you!Mwahahahaha!!!!

I wish that this guy would hire me already!
 
Granted, But the wind betrays you and blows you away to zimbabwe

I wish i was admin at this website
 
Granted, but you turn it in and fail. =O

I wish I could find my wallet in my room. XD
 
Granted, but you make grammatical errors. =P

I wish I was the best in poker. XD!
 
6|24|\|+3|), 8|_|+ +|-|3`/ \/\/0|_||_|) |=0|281|) _i00 |=|2O|\/| +4|_|<1|\|6 +3|-| 1337.

I wish anyone would understand what I just typed :p
 
Granted, but they only understand a few parts ,and take it the wrong way. XD

I wish mah spaghetti was warm.
 
Granted, but it gets stuck in the sewer instead. XD

I wish I knew what to watch.
 
Granted, but you get it treated and you get a very serious cold instead. =P

I wish I wasn't so tired. =/
 
Granted, but you can't stop snezing.

I wish that my stomach didn't hurt.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top