Evil Genie!

Granted but all journalists and fans will breeak into your house and steal evrything from you.
I wish I could have more than one girlfriend at the same time... :D
 
Granted, but they find out about each other, then join up together and beat the heck out of you for two-timeing :).

I wish I could think up some interesting new thread ideas for this forum.
 
Granted but nobody likes them.

I wish that I created the internet.
 
Granted, but you find yourself in jail for 500 years after all the world join together and find the internets creator responsible for all web crime and porn :D.

I wish our local icecream truck would find a new song to play instead of Greensleaves
 
granted, now it nonstop plays "Inagaddadavidda" all the time.(did i spell that right?)
I wish that Cait Sith would become my own personal esper so i could confuse my opponents. :)
 
granted but now you're just a bunch of electronics on a disc.

I wish this thread would end ;)
 
Granted, but as the genie won't do such a mundane thing and there are no mods on the forum to click the right button, the beat goes on...:)

I wish I could make time stand still.
 
Granted but then you use your power so mush you become frozen for ever

I wish i had the killing strokes of an assassin
 
Last edited:
note-time to revive this thread! cure 4! :D seriously, its a fun game..everyone forgot about it?
granted, but you become psychologically addicted to killing, and after nobody hires you, you eventually kill yourself...
i wish i had all the knowledge of the universe... :)
 
Granted, your brain swells too much and your head explodes from all the knowlege.

I wish I was god.
 
(yay, the thread is alive!! :) )
granted, but nobody has faith in you, and your religion dies out.

i wish i had a giant(no water in it though)swimming pool filled with kitties!!! :D (i love cats!)
 
This is really sadistic, please don't take it the wrong way, I love cats also :)

Granted, but the pool is filled with DEAD kitties, you cry so hard and long the pool fills up just a little, but enough to submerce your head, while crying, you stumblt and trip into the pool, knocking you out, and drowning yourself...

Yipes..
This ought to be interesting to see waht you people come up with...
I wish the world revolved around me.
 
Granted, now you will burn alive in the sun. :)

I wish I had my own house.
 
Granted, but it will be in a deserted island so you will live alone forever.
I wish I was a famous soccer player.
 
Granted, but you're famous for being the worst player ever.

I wish I had a government job.
 
Granted, but you will become a slave of burocracy and you won't have free time!
I wish I saw FFVII:AC tomorrow night! :D
 
Last edited:
Since there was no wish to granted the evil genie cut your head off.

I wish I had lots of guns.
 
(Damn, you're so impatient! I forgot it!! Why are you so bad Evil Genie?? :p)
Granted, but a gang of psychopaths will steal them to you and they will kill you.
Now again: I wish I saw FFVII:AC tomorrow night! :D
 
Granted, but today is now Groundhog's Day. (If you ever saw the movie)

I wish that hockey was a year-round sport.

(I couldn't help myself) :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top