Evil Genie!

(aahh! crap! i didnt know i put "not" in there!! lol...)

granted, but it's so advanced the government confiscates it and uses it to enslave the world :D

i wish for an endless supply of pepsi and sourdough bread...
 
Granted, but it gets infected with viruses and is rendered completely unusuable.

I wish my computer would stop having freaky errors I've never heard about
 
Granted, but then you only get errors you know about, but can do nothing to correct

I wish my computer hadn't a fault when i try to watch movies
 
Granted, but then only the first ten minutes are played, and then comes an error
I wish the genie wasn't evil
 
Granted, but then this game wouldn't be fun anymore

I wish i would take myself time and start getting the drivers licence
 
Granted, but then you won't have a car of your own.
I wish I lived in the paradise
 
Granted, but paradise is then destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
I wish for a lake of chicken noodle soup.
 
Granted, but you accidentally change into something hideous, and a magician curses you to stay in the same form forever.
I wish for a new computer.
 
granted, but only if you wish for the destruction of the world

I wish I could hold my breath for an hour
 
Granted, but you'r lungs will forever burn as though they had naypalm in them

I wish I was still in Highschool
 
Granted, but you're mobbed because you're too old

I wish I was rich
 
Granted, but a strict increasing tax will affect you (the more you have, the more you pay)
I wish I was perfect
 
Granted, but then your connection to internet stops working
I wish the world was not poluted
 
Granted, but then all the industries would have to stop and we would have to live in the stone age

I wish there was a way to become immortal
 
Granted, but then your internet stops working
I wish I was an angel
 
Granted, but the devil takes over heaven.
I wish to be a bird and fly to paradise.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top