Evil Genie!

Granted, but the oil we use now is replaced with a more dangerous version and your car blows up, taking you with it.
I wish to be like Mike. (Mj, Michael Jordan, whatever you want to call him).
 
Granted, but on your first flight you get a malfunction in your plane and and the emergency chair doesn't work and you crash

I wish I was better at everything
 
Granted, but the first thing you get better at is dying, and you die.
I wish for all the video games and consoles in the world, unlimited free electricity, and the games, consoles, and all the equipment needed to play never malfunctions. Basically, it's damage-proof.
 
Granted, but then someone steals you all your stuff.
(By the way, Michael Jordan does not have the AIDS. The one who has it is Magic Johnson)
I wish my broad band internet was 100gigas fast! :D:D:D hee
 
Granted, but then the wires over heat and your computer explodes.
I wish that I could be two inches taller than I am now.
 
Granted, but you grow 2 meters. "That's what I heard", says the genie

I wish I would go to bed earlier
 
Granted, but then Cloud gets mad at you copying him and destroys you.
I wish for all the Final Fantasy games.
 
Granted, but only tango

I wish there was no wars in the world
 
Granted, but tomorrow you'll die
I wish for something tasty and non tricky
 
Granted, 30 tons of penutbutter are punmped into your stomake and you explode

I wish I wasnt allergic to lobster.
 
Granted, now you're alergic to beef
I wish for a good genie, not an evil one.
 
Granted, but you become the good genie.
I wish upon a star for all my dreams to come true.
 
Granted, but everyone elses dreams come true too so... whoever it is that hates you killed you in their dream..

I wish George bush would get cought doing smack. (haha)
 
Granted, but you were found to have supplied him with it.
I wish I had a digital camera that works with FInal Cut.-
 
Granted, buy you get stuck as the first object you morph into...

I wish my English speech went from a 77 to an 80 (out of 80 ^^)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top