Evil Genie!

Granted, but your computer ends up crashing.

I wish I knew other people represent M.C The Max
 
Granted, but you then forget all about M.C The Max. (Damn, that genie's as creul as he is evil).

I wish I had infinite money.
 
Granted, but money loses its value coz of u n u become the poorest guy on the planet

I wish everyone had the same intelligence (don't ask why :p)
 
Granted, but everyone don't get like each other

I wish Solid was back to what it used to be
 
Granted, but so much culture rushes into your head that is explodes. Parts of your brain end up in orbit. Ouch.

I wish my undead winged monkey smelled better.
 
Granted, but it leaves u repelled by ur own smell

i wish i could do a mega-flare :p
 
Grandet, but your target casts reflect and you kill your self..

I wish I wasn't hungry
 
Granted, but you end up being too full

I wish I was a ruler
 
GRANTED, LOL

but you tell me what's good about being flat, plastic and 12 inches tall!!! :D

I wish i was more creative!
 
Granted, you also end up becoming a famous artists, but you let the fame get to your head and just party all the time rather then work on your art.

I wish my favorite Drama would come back
 
Granted, but you lose ur intrest in drama :p

i wish everything in life was free to all :p
 
Granted, but robery turns legal and everyone steals everything from you. When you finally decide to steal all your stuff back, robery turns into a crime again and you're in poverty.

I wish I wasn't so mean! :p
 
Granted, but you become so nice that people mess over you a lot.

I wish M.C The Max will hurry up and come back
 
Granted, but I end up being more creative then you, lol :p

I wish DBSK wasn't so gay (Omg this song kinda good, DBSK getting better :D)
 
Granted, but it end up being the most fun game on the forum.

I wish Shinhwa and M.C The Max would stay the same age forever and so would I.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top