Evil Genie!

Hydra wrote:

Granted, but since she looks so good, you just stare at her, and not ask her to do anything.

LOL!!

Granted, but he goes into a jealous rage beacuse your magic is stronger than his.

I wish a flaming toilet seat would kill me. Ow.
 
Last edited:
Granted, but it doesn't kill you. It gives you first degree burns, and some "chocolate stains".

I wish I could stay home tommorow. XD
 
Granted, but you are turned into a snail-you will stay home tommorow, but your home will always be on you. Dud3, Th4t's g0tt4 suck.

I wish I was an adult film director.
 
Granted, but a group of angry women file a lawsuit againt you and you lose all your money.

I wish I was married to Seymour.
 
Granted, but he zaps you-you turn into an Aeon-one that smells-that smells bad.

I wish I was the Supreme Overlord of Rhode Island.
 
Granted, but ended up being overthorne by LeeSu, the lead singer of M.C The Max.

I wish I didn't have to go to school Monday.
 
Granted, but ended up being eaten by a huge bear.

I wish I could rule this world with Sephiroth by my side. :D
 
Granted, but the two of you are cojoined. Ow. And the world shrinks. A lot.

I wish I had my very own Death Star. Hell yeah! Can you smell the reign of immense terror? (I can-it smells good).
 
Granted, but ended up being destoy by The Government

I wish I was in the arms of Sephiroth right now
 
Granted, but Majin Buu EATS J00. =O Then dates Sephiroth.

I wish DBZ was real, for a day.
 
Granted, but inorder for this to come true, you must give up your life. Lol!

I wish I could take a pic of myself with my new hair style.
 
Granted, but the camera explodes. Your hairdo catches fire and is destroyed.

I'm just glad Maijin Boo didn't eat me when I was chocolate.

I wish I was a shapeshifter.
 
Granted, but then ended up being eaten by Maijin Boo

I wish I was hanging with M.C The Max, right now!
 
Granted, but fangirls steal them j00. FOREVER.

I wish the genie wasn't so evil. =/
 
EmpressCrystal wrote:

Granted, but then ended up being eaten by Maijin Boo

LOL!!!!

Granted, but the genie's fondness for hard liqour sways him back to "the dark side".
 
Last edited:
Granted, but you end up becoming as evil as the Genie once was.

I wish the Fangirl bring my boys back
 
Granted, but you end up becoming a giant

I wish I didn't have to do this research paper
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top