Evil Genie!

Heh that guy reminds me of Nicholas Cage

Anywayz, granted but before you meet him Genie turns you into a guy! :p


I wish to win every match I play!
 
Granted, but ended up being jumped by a gang of people you beat.

I wish I could be best friends with J.Yoon
 
I have no idea who that is, but here goes: Granted, but his/her(I don't know which) former best friend gets SUPER jealuos, and corners you in a dark ally, then takes revenge and stabs you to .

I wish I could go over to my friends house. (Please think up something creative) Hint: she has roosters with huge spurs. (Just trying to help)
 
Granted, but some weird chemical around her house in the night time turns the roosters into CHICKENS. You think about the thought of chicken, and want to cook it. But you find out it has Kung-Fu p0werz! And it gets'cha.

I wish I was more creative. :D
 
Granted, but end up being jumped by other artists who fans all left them for your work.

I wish SS501 was the hottest boy band in Koera.
 
Granted(I didn't know they were Korean), but the other bands get jealous and kill them all, and somehow they learn that you were the cause of their fame, and track you down and kill you too.

I wish other people loved AFI as much as I do.
 
Love like winteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Granted, but they live in an undeveloped country without an internet connection.

I wish people would mind their bussiness! >_>
 
Lol granted, but you wish got rit of Gossip.

I wish I had a nice team for K_Moonchild.
 
Granted, but God steals it, and bestows it to Wal-Mart. For low prices~

I wish I had a drink. XD
 
Granted, but ended up being Poison, just like DBSK's Yunho

I wish I didn't have to do so many essays
 
Granted, but ended up being turn into a super computer.

I wish I could meet M.C The Max
 
Granted, but then all your close friends catch your cold.

I wish my computer can download sound effects for my movie
 
Granted, but things spin out of control and as a result you end up addicted to Ridilin. (Spellng error?).

I wish Kate Mara was my obidient slave. Mmmmmm.
 
Granted, but since she looks so good, you just stare at her, and not ask her to do anything.

I wish I wasn't so smart. =D!
 
Granted, but ended up becoming dumb.

I wish I was married to Sephiroth.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top