Evil Genie!

(A wise-guy shot my muscle instead of the ball :p, tnx 4 caring)
Granted, but it's storms season so you can't enjoy the beach!

I wish i visited California!
 
Granted, but eventually you miss your old family n go back to steal your pets back!
Walk straight to jail without passing the start point or taking 200$ :p (And join me :D)

I wish I would've never left school! (to college)
 
Granted, but you can never leave school and eventually die there and become a ghost and haunt only there.(Like moaning Myrtle except you don't have to haunt the bathroom)

I want to be perfect.
 
Granted, but really o one can be perfect.

I wish I knew some K-pop fans on here FFnet
 
Wish Granted, but I really don't have much of a funny side. Well unless I talk about DBSK.

I wish M.C The Max will be known as legends
 
Wish granted, but it isn't always good to be super smart.

I wish I was dating a guy like Loz
 
Granted, but really isn't a grat thing to just be along. You got bore in less then a half year.

I wish I was the ruler of this world
 
Granted, eventually neighbouring Aliens come and kick you off your throne!

I wish my sword was always sharp!
 
Granted, but you accidentaly stab yourself and die.

I wish PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS ARE AND MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;ang
 
Granted, but in learning this, too many people know too much, and the government destroys the few people who's head doesn't explode. (take that!)

I wish you would SHUTUP! (That was fun)
 
Granted

I wish my forum was as active as this one.
 
Last edited:
Granted, but ended up letting fame get to your head.

I wish I was a better designer
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top