S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 16, 2007 #1,281 Hey I'm a millionair! Granted, you lead a pety meaningless life! XD I wish I would travel the world
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Feb 28, 2007 #1,282 Granted, your travel agent dies choking on tuna I wish I was an expert at First Person Shooters! ;a06
Granted, your travel agent dies choking on tuna I wish I was an expert at First Person Shooters! ;a06
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Feb 28, 2007 #1,283 Granted, but you're so good, that you're banned from all first person shooters...PERMANENTLY! I wish that I could have a moogle as a pet.
Granted, but you're so good, that you're banned from all first person shooters...PERMANENTLY! I wish that I could have a moogle as a pet.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 28, 2007 #1,284 Granted, but I contact you from Mognet in FF3, and I take the moogle with me. I wish my Final Fantasy Seven worked. =(
Granted, but I contact you from Mognet in FF3, and I take the moogle with me. I wish my Final Fantasy Seven worked. =(
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Feb 28, 2007 #1,285 Granted, everother game is broken I wish I could perform magic. Last edited: Feb 28, 2007
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 28, 2007 #1,286 Granted, but you try a trick and kill yourself by incident. I wish I could be on "The Sarah Silverman" show. =D
Granted, but you try a trick and kill yourself by incident. I wish I could be on "The Sarah Silverman" show. =D
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Feb 28, 2007 #1,287 Granted, but you are one of the people with AIDS. I wish that Hydra didn't take my moogle.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 28, 2007 #1,288 Granted, but Kat takes it instead! I wish I could meet Gwen Stefani! =D
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Feb 28, 2007 #1,289 Why would you want to do that? Granted, but she gets hit by a bus. I wish that no person could take my moogle.
Why would you want to do that? Granted, but she gets hit by a bus. I wish that no person could take my moogle.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 28, 2007 #1,290 Granted, but it dies a loner, since you can't take it either, since no one means "no one". I wish I could be in t3h television.
Granted, but it dies a loner, since you can't take it either, since no one means "no one". I wish I could be in t3h television.
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Feb 28, 2007 #1,291 Granted, I rise from the Dead then I use my powers to give it "Electrogonoria" I wish I had a sandwhich
Granted, I rise from the Dead then I use my powers to give it "Electrogonoria" I wish I had a sandwhich
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 28, 2007 #1,292 Granted, but it's full of hair and mayo *gasp* =O I wish the present that arrived at my house was for me. XD
Granted, but it's full of hair and mayo *gasp* =O I wish the present that arrived at my house was for me. XD
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 28, 2007 #1,293 it is, unfortunately you find Chucky in it n he comes after you! Wish it would stop snowing!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 28, 2007 #1,294 Granted, but it starts to rain, and you flood. Then you wish you would've wished that the snow melted, and not gone away! XD!! I wish I didn't have to explain all of that.
Granted, but it starts to rain, and you flood. Then you wish you would've wished that the snow melted, and not gone away! XD!! I wish I didn't have to explain all of that.
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Mar 1, 2007 #1,295 Granted, a highly intellegent robot does it for you, he has "Electrogonoria" he goes crazy. I wish my brain had a flash drive port.
Granted, a highly intellegent robot does it for you, he has "Electrogonoria" he goes crazy. I wish my brain had a flash drive port.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 1, 2007 #1,296 Granted, but bein such an expensive part it ends up being stolen from you (leaving you with ahole in your head?) I wish the evil genie becomes good! Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
Granted, but bein such an expensive part it ends up being stolen from you (leaving you with ahole in your head?) I wish the evil genie becomes good!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 2, 2007 #1,297 Granted, but then the topic becomes obsolete, and all the things we wished for go away. Even your million dollars you got a while back. =D I wish I weren't sick.
Granted, but then the topic becomes obsolete, and all the things we wished for go away. Even your million dollars you got a while back. =D I wish I weren't sick.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 2, 2007 #1,298 Granted, but while celebrating your health you get a few long-term injuries I wish I would never get banned from Ffnet!
Granted, but while celebrating your health you get a few long-term injuries I wish I would never get banned from Ffnet!
FinaLMooNLighT Freelancer Member Joined Feb 25, 2007 Messages 30 Age 33 Location South Korea Occupation Student..What did ya excepct? Mar 2, 2007 #1,299 Granted but your mother will ban you from using computers. I wish I would ace my tests.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 2, 2007 #1,300 granted but people think you're a cheater and come after you. I wish all the snow would melt. >.<