Evil Genie!

Hey I'm a millionair!

Granted, you lead a pety meaningless life! XD
I wish I would travel the world
 
Granted, your travel agent dies choking on tuna

I wish I was an expert at First Person Shooters! ;a06
 
Granted, but you're so good, that you're banned from all first person shooters...PERMANENTLY!

I wish that I could have a moogle as a pet.
 
Granted, but I contact you from Mognet in FF3, and I take the moogle with me.

I wish my Final Fantasy Seven worked. =(
 
Granted, everother game is broken

I wish I could perform magic.
 
Last edited:
Granted, but you try a trick and kill yourself by incident.

I wish I could be on "The Sarah Silverman" show. =D
 
Granted, but it dies a loner, since you can't take it either, since no one means "no one".

I wish I could be in t3h television.
 
Granted, I rise from the Dead then I use my powers to give it "Electrogonoria"

I wish I had a sandwhich
 
Granted, but it's full of hair and mayo *gasp* =O

I wish the present that arrived at my house was for me. XD
 
it is, unfortunately you find Chucky in it n he comes after you!
Wish it would stop snowing!
 
Granted, but it starts to rain, and you flood. Then you wish you would've wished that the snow melted, and not gone away! XD!!

I wish I didn't have to explain all of that.
 
Granted, a highly intellegent robot does it for you, he has "Electrogonoria" he goes crazy.

I wish my brain had a flash drive port.
 
Granted, but bein such an expensive part it ends up being stolen from you (leaving you with ahole in your head?)
I wish the evil genie becomes good!
 
Last edited:
Granted, but then the topic becomes obsolete, and all the things we wished for go away. Even your million dollars you got a while back. =D

I wish I weren't sick.
 
Granted, but while celebrating your health you get a few long-term injuries
I wish I would never get banned from Ffnet!
 
Granted but your mother will ban you from using computers.

I wish I would ace my tests.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top