Evil Genie!

Granted, but you fail everything else...heh heh.
I wish that I could have all my friends in my classes.
 
Granted, but you'll meet enemies there too
I wish I was a snow boarding master
 
Granted, but you don't think it's funny, as it was something bad that happened to you.
I wish to get a penny.
 
Do you mean the English coin? Right, you'll find it inside your dinner
I wish for a better weather
 
Hah. Yes I did. Sorry for the possible confusion. Granted, but then you fall asleep when the sun is out and get a terrible sunburn.
I wish to get a slice of cheescake. No poison within!
 
Granted, poison is in all other things around you (but I give you the cake, :p ) :D
I wish for a good living
 
Last edited:
?
Granted, but after you die, all turns bad. Is that what you meant? Sorta? I'm confused.
I wish for a chicken.
 
More or less...:p
Granted, but it's dead.
I wish I had a better computer
 
Granted, but others' envy will bring you pain and suffering!! (I'm really evil :rolleyes: hahaha)
I wish I could visit this site more often
 
wish granted but you stab tourself in the foot and you die from loss of blood.

i wish i could drive
 
wish granted but you have to pay him and go broke and lose everything.

I wish that me and everyone I no live forever
 
Granted, but you live in a remote desert with nothing interesting, no games, no TV, no good food, etc. for the rest of your life.
I wish that this computer was mine. (It's not at the moment)
 
wish granted but gay porn keeps poping up.

i wish i could have every videogame in the world
 
wish granted,but it's gotten so hot that tranvestites on the street start undressing. :eek:

i wish i had my own succesful italian restaurant
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top