F.F's Best love story

Cest FF Couple


  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .

Marius

Paladin
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
1,193
Age
48
Location
sometimes heaven
Occupation
i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm.
RPG Name
seraphim9
ok so i finished viewin my threads n i can't help but agree with da whole bigger poll option thing.so i thought who's ff story is most romantic of all the series.now cloud strifes was da hardest 4 me 2 deal with seein as soo many people find themselves attracted 2 him.some of da couples i put on my thread r actually 4 fun:p .and of corse r not 4 real...just use ur imagination.:D n enjoy....now if i 4 got a couple u would like on the list let me kno.n i'll try 2 fit them n. now my personal fav is......? oh n yeah my hubby is gonna kill me 4 this.;hea;rof
 

Attachments

  • Resizeofkissmebannerbener.jpg
    Resizeofkissmebannerbener.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
I say Tidus and Yuna

Why didn't you add Riona and Squall?

Btw, love that pic you have posted :D
 
Are You Kidding Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
Where Is Squall And Rinoa insteado those ;cen couples!!! ;ang
 
and Cecil and Rosa should be there, too =(

Favourte couples:

Locke & Celes
Cecil & Rosa
Squall & Rinoa
Cloud & Aeris
Tidus & Yuna
Zidane & Garnet
Edge & Rydia
 
Last edited:
marius-78 said:
ok so i finished viewin my threads n i can't help but agree with da whole bigger poll option thing.so i thought who's ff story is most romantic of all the series.now cloud strifes was da hardest 4 me 2 deal with seein as soo many people find themselves attracted 2 him.some of da couples i put on my thread r actually 4 fun:p .and of corse r not 4 real...just use ur imagination.:D n enjoy....now if i 4 got a couple u would like on the list let me kno.n i'll try 2 fit them n. now my personal fav is......? oh n yeah my hubby is gonna kill me 4 this.;hea;rof
honey? :D .....what da..WTF?!! ;ang mimi im gonna ....ooh just wait till i get home....i still love u :D ...i'll bring leelooo some eye drops. n-e-wayz i chose wakka n lulu they remind me of us :D
 
Catalyst said:
I'd have to say Cloud and Tifa.

Scariest thing ever would be Cloud and Barret...
yeah n lets not 4 get Don Corneo.lol
 
I have to go with the original FF I played.

Locke and Celes
 
Catalyst said:
I'd have to say Cloud and Tifa.

Scariest thing ever would be Cloud and Barret...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Oh, the hilarity! I'd give anything to see Barret tyr to have his way with poor Cloud..

Barret: "Hey, sexy."
Cloud: "What?"
Barret: "You know who I'm talkin' to, foo!"
Cloud: "Yeah, but--"
Barret: "Don't you 'but' me, you spikey asshole! Now you comin wit me!!"
Cloud: "No! I don't want--"
Barret *Jumps on top of Cloud, pinning him* GODAMMIT YOU'RE SPIKEY ASS IS COMIN' WIT ME TO BED!! *points gun arm at Cloud's head*
Cloud: "....yessir..."
Barret: Now that's more like it!


...How the hell I came up with this, I don't know...Man, CloudxBarret would be so freakin' scary....

Anyway, I pick Cloud and Aeris. Tifa doesn't deserve him =P
 
it was 2 tic k me off;ang.haven't u noticed;ang..she likes bein difficult.
 

Attachments

  • j-kZMsflHm-Mm7404HKFZflmh3KrLcD00280.jpg
    j-kZMsflHm-Mm7404HKFZflmh3KrLcD00280.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
I picked Tidus and Yuna though I kind of don't pay attention to love stories I just like to beat up on somthing in that game,as I said Yuna bored me to depression (not joking)
 
Doctor Faust said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Oh, the hilarity! I'd give anything to see Barret tyr to have his way with poor Cloud..

Barret: "Hey, sexy."
Cloud: "What?"
Barret: "You know who I'm talkin' to, foo!"
Cloud: "Yeah, but--"
Barret: "Don't you 'but' me, you spikey asshole! Now you comin wit me!!"
Cloud: "No! I don't want--"
Barret *Jumps on top of Cloud, pinning him* GODAMMIT YOU'RE SPIKEY ASS IS COMIN' WIT ME TO BED!! *points gun arm at Cloud's head*
Cloud: "....yessir..."
Barret: Now that's more like it!


...How the hell I came up with this, I don't know...Man, CloudxBarret would be so freakin' scary....

Anyway, I pick Cloud and Aeris. Tifa doesn't deserve him =P
*falls outta the computer chair from laughing*
XDD
damn that was hilarious! XD
good one Faust :D
maybe i shoulda picked them instead o_o *thinks*
nah nevermind.. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top