Cloud and Barret, haha good job paying attention to the walkthrough! I couldn't bring myself to let those two love each other! I think the one in ten is the strongest, especially considering that final fantasy X-2 was dedicated to their love for each other.
yeah marius recently found a similar pic of reno & rude..like da one of cloud & reno..she put it on her myspace.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................scary!!
Tidus and Yuna without a doubt. It's so unique and not in your face. It makes your heart tie in knots at the end of FFX and you're just playing in anticipation waiting for them to reunite in FFX-2. Young Love Pure Love!
Clouds been around a little too much for my liking - seems he's a bit of a player! lol
See I haven't played Crisis Core... =3 but I read the script. X3 I didn't really feel too emotionally attached to Arieth in it. Perhaps if I had played the game it would be a different story.