- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Messages
- 3,348
- Age
- 40
- Location
- The city of Antwerp~
- Website
- www.cuteoverload.com
- Occupation
- My hobby became my profession! :-D
- RPG Name
- Avathar
So what do you think that are the best music albums(cd, lp, ...) you've got at home?
Avathar said:Admiral Freebee
2 Many Dj"s
Apocalyptica
Beck
Björk
Buena Vista Social Club
Deftones
Miles Davis
dEUS
Dinosaur Jr.
Squall Leonhart said:Never heard of one of them![]()
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avathar
Admiral Freebee
2 Many Dj"s
Apocalyptica
Beck
Björk
Buena Vista Social Club
Deftones
Miles Davis
dEUS
Dinosaur Jr.
Never heard of one of them![]()
Luis said:By the way, Evanescence has recorded a lot of really good music before launching Fallen... I'm afraid it couldn't be the same without Ben Moody.
Reno said:Garbage? I dunno. I thought they'd split up too...But I suppose you can still be a fan and like their music even thought they're not together anymore.