Favorite albums

Though I like all kinds of music: I love No Doubt, Garbage and Evanescence. This summarises it. I like all the music they create.
I like Linkin Park too, but perhaps not as much as the previous I said.
Then I like some others' songs(and I underline it to make it clear: songs, not their entire albums or all their music); such as Eminem, Madonna, Christina Aguilera(last album only) Dido, Pink(I used to love Pink, but her lasts performances are not her best in my opinion), Bryan Adams, Gorillaz, Marylin Manson...
I think that's all...anyway, if I remember somnething else, I'll edit it or reply another post telling it. :p
 
Last edited:
my favourites are: the corrs, lene marlin and "die söhne mannheims" (they're a german band)
but i also like anastacia, christina aguilera, rammstein (also a german band, heavy metal), and some songs of others...
 
*looking at my pile of cd's :D

my favorites:

Admiral Freebee
2 Many Dj"s
Apocalyptica
Beck
Björk
Buena Vista Social Club
Deftones
Miles Davis
dEUS
Dinosaur Jr.
....

the big difference between my lp's and cd's is that all my lp's are going somewhat with the same genre (underground, from the 60's-70's, like Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, The Doors, The Who, ...) while my cd-collection's got everything: from Bob Marley to Marilyn Manson :D
 
Last edited:
Squall Leonhart said:
Never heard of one of them :D

Never?? Well, I do not know all of them, but Apocalyptica or Björk are famous!! I like some songs of Björk, such as Pagan Poetry. I know the Deftones as well, I think they played one song for The Matrix OST, didn't they?

By the way, I've recently discovered My Chemical Romance. I have heard of them before, but I never felt interested in their music, 'till I listened 'Helena'. The videoclip is really good too.
 
I don't listen to music that much. I do like the bands Guns and Roses and Lead Zeplin. I also like Pink Flyoid a lot.
 
christina aguilera unstripped
destinys child the writings on the wall
kelly clarkson
brandy all the albums
r+b for me
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avathar
Admiral Freebee
2 Many Dj"s
Apocalyptica
Beck
Björk
Buena Vista Social Club
Deftones
Miles Davis
dEUS
Dinosaur Jr.


Never heard of one of them:D

Probably, since Admiral Freebee, 2 Many Dj's and dEUS are Belgian bands. :D And yeah, Deftones have one song (shove it) that appears in the first Matrix movie :)
 
hmmm...um..i think my 5 favourite albums that i own would beeeeeeeeeee:

5) Keane: Hopes and Fears
4) Panic! at the disco: A fever you can't sweat our
3) Green Day: American Idiot
2) Linkin Park: Meteora
1) Evanescence: Fallen (my FAVOURITE band of all time!! AND their new album is coming out Oct 3!! Just thought I'd let you know, sice i am EXCITED!!)

And my friend recently introduced me to My Chemical Romance and Within Temptation too, which are both REALLY GOOD!! I like Alanis Morissette too. anyone else heard of her?
 
Last edited:
10-Permission to Land - the Darkness
9-Americana - the Offspring
8-The Forgotten Tales- Blind Guardian
7-Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
6-Back in Black - AC/DC
5-Appetite for Destuction - Guns 'n' Roses
4- Paranoid - Black Sabbath (the singer was Ozzie)
3-Black Album - Metallica
2- Greatest hits n1 - Queen
1- at the same level: -Highway to Hell - AC/DC
-Nevermind - Nirvana
these are my favourite albums but i also listen Pink Floyd, Ramones, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Manowar, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Lacuna Coil, Green Day, Alice in Chain and many others
 
More favorites^^, like:

Elbow
Adema
Bloc Party
The Doors
Fleetwood Mac
Jethro Tull
El Tattoo Del Tigre
The Eagles
Billy Childish
Blue Oyster Cult
Bob Marley and the Wailers
....

^_^
 
Not bad at all... ;)
I love No Doubt, Garbage and Evanescence. Although Garbage is becoming more...comercial? I like Linkin Park and Eminem as well.
I haven't heard the last one of Pink, however I've only listened Stupid Girls, and I love it!
By the way, Evanescence has recorded a lot of really good music before launching Fallen... I'm afraid it couldn't be the same without Ben Moody.
God bless Gwen! XD
 
Luis said:
By the way, Evanescence has recorded a lot of really good music before launching Fallen... I'm afraid it couldn't be the same without Ben Moody.

Yeah. I have Origin and the Evanescence EP. But I can't find the sound asleep EP ANYWHERE!!....So annoying....

I dunno...I didn't really like Ben Moody that much...There was just something about him that I didn't like...I don't even know what *shrugs*. But I think the next album will be good (extremely).

Garbage? I dunno. I thought they'd split up too...But I suppose you can still be a fan and like their music even thought they're not together anymore.

And yes. No Doubt rock!! And I like (most of) Gwen Stefani's songs now she's not in No Doubt. :D
 
Reno said:
Garbage? I dunno. I thought they'd split up too...But I suppose you can still be a fan and like their music even thought they're not together anymore.

:rolleyes: Offcourse, i got the same thing with Smashing Pumpkins. Billy Corgan had a lot of dumb **** going on, going solo first, than in a very lowly band called Zwan, then solo again, then in another band, then finally solo (plus a short reunion of Smashing Pumpkins xD :P ). But i still adore their original music; some of the greatest songs ever. :)
 
Well... you've broken my heart...
I didn't know that about Garbage. At least I've been mailed from the Garbage Official Site 'til few months ago...
I don't think Gwen isn't in No Doubt anymore..She just launched her L.A.M.B and the got pregnant... but I hope she joins the band again! (I like the way Gwen does it, but I think her performance is a lot better with her No Doubt partners!)
And about Moody..well.. They've done a really good performance till now, and Moody has been with them till Fallen. Missing? A nice song... but I prefer much more 'Anywhere','Farther away' or 'Whisper'. (My favourite one :D)
Their lyrics amaze me.. Mostly all of them, but if you wanna hear romantic lyrics, hear Anywhere or Even in Death (from Evanescence of course :) )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top