Favorite animal

Has anyone heard of the anime, Ergo Proxy? I have seen most of the trailers, and it looks really good.
 
The fierce but gentle,amazing and beautiful Hippogriff <3
Grphn.jpg
 
Kat said:
hmmm besides cats....
hey you never said it couldn't be imaginary and i love Griffins <3
it could be a real animal fake one,as long as it's not a cat that you would let live in your house.
 
Kat, that's not a hippogriff. (I think they are half eagle, half horse) (normal griffins are half lion, half eagle)
 
Griffins are 1/4 Lion, 1/4 Bird like creature, 1/4 serpent and 1/4 something else that I do not remember.

Pisar = Step on

Esmagar = Squish/Squash/something like that :D
 
Spec said:
Kat, that's not a hippogriff. (I think they are half eagle, half horse) (normal griffins are half lion, half eagle)
okay well im stickin not with your opinion on what they are but im stickin to HP
(Harry Potter) :p

in the movie its part bird part horse,and that IS a Hippogriff cuz i found the image on Google,so keep your opinions to yourself :p:p:p
 
Kat said:
okay well im stickin not with your opinion on what they are but im stickin to HP
(Harry Potter) :p

in the movie its part bird part horse,and that IS a Hippogriff cuz i found the image on Google,so keep your opinions to yourself :p:p:p

Does it breath fire?

No?

Then it fails. :p
 
I DON'T LIKE ANY OTHER ANIMAL EXCEPT CATS AND HIPPOGRIFF TYPE THINGS AND THATS FINAL!!
okay now were was..oh i remember now Ocelots are cute i like them
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top