- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
Wolf ^.^
Pisar. Fez poom!John Smith said:I meant in Portugese.
it could be a real animal fake one,as long as it's not a cat that you would let live in your house.Kat said:hmmm besides cats....
hey you never said it couldn't be imaginary and i love Griffins <3
okay well im stickin not with your opinion on what they are but im stickin to HPSpec said:Kat, that's not a hippogriff. (I think they are half eagle, half horse) (normal griffins are half lion, half eagle)
Kat said:okay well im stickin not with your opinion on what they are but im stickin to HP
(Harry Potter)
in the movie its part bird part horse,and that IS a Hippogriff cuz i found the image on Google,so keep your opinions to yourself![]()
nopers it has something better,Wings and it happens to have a delicate touch to it too,which a dragon is missingAvathar said:Does it breath fire?
No?
Then it fails.![]()