Favorite Character.

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
So, answer the question. XD

As for me; it's not vann, it's not Ashe, it's not even Basch or Balthier....for me, it's Judge Gabranth *Moderator Edit: Don't haphazardly spoil the game. ~ Zeromus* (sorry if I spoiled it for some. @_@ )

He's just so awesome...I never thought I would like him, until I saw the ending...then I realized how cool he was. >_^
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Favourite Character.

Yeah, Vaan is pretty irritating...

With the exception of Vaan, I find all the main characters to be pleasant. If I had to pick it'd probably be Ashe. Or Fran. Or Basch. Or Balthier. Or...well, yeah, I probably can't pick a definite favorite. xD
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Vaan is my least favorite of the pack, and my least favorite lead in all the FF games I've played. How in the name of Jenova did he get lead status anyway? But I digress. This is supposed to be about favorite characters.

I do like everyone pretty well. So I don't know if I've got a definitive favorite. I like Basch a lot and Balthier. Ashe too, and Penelo, I'd say she's the best of her type, which is the young, cheerful optimistic female that always seems to wind up in FF games.

I thought Vayne was pretty attractive, at least physically, until you got to the end and he looked like he took too many steroids....
 
Re: Favourite Character.

reasoniamalive said:
...well its DEFINITELY NOT VAAN!!!

Did I say that loud enough?! What a worthless 'main' character IMO.

Anyway. My favorite so far is Ashe.
hey everyone lets not go hatin on Vaan! i like him too and if you don't like him keep it to yourself this is a FAVROITE CHARACHTER thread not a least favorite character thread.
ahem, now where was i...oh yea i like Basch too,he's really loyal..and all
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Vaan reminds me a lot like Tidus, but mines would I like him only because I got used to fighting as him and he a good sword. Bacsh or whatever his name is, has to be a pretty cool character too, but I'm not used to him yet. Just got this game yesterday, so I really can't say who is my favorite.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

reasoniamalive said:
Give it about a hundred hours... :rolleyes:
XD yea Basch is an uber character once you've had him for a while he has incredible strength ^_^

and finally my vote goes to...Balthier :D i can't help but like him he's so charming ^-^
 
Re: Favourite Character.

personally, Ashe is SO refreshing as the princess archtype. Instead of whining about being a princess and *gasp* having to marry a prince, she defends her people and stands for her beliefs. In fact, at my current point in the game Ashe is trying to PROVE she's the rightful heir to her throne, wonderfully ironic. Screw disney-pretty-princesses like Garnet and Reina, Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca PWNS

oh and I don't think Vaan is so bad, and I don't think he's the main character at all, he just serves to introduce us to the story. There is a scene I don't wanna spoil but Vaan redeems himself to me because he admits he acts pretty stupid, so he's in my good graces :)
 
Last edited:
Re: Favourite Character.

reasoniamalive said:
Yesh! I agree with rion. Ashe FTW!
Quoted for truth in my opinion. XD

In other words, Ashe is the best. =O

Oh, and for Master Axel, FFXII (Final Fantasy Twelve) is the latest installment of FF for the Playstation Two. Which, in my opinion, is way too long for any human being to try to complete 100%. =D
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Sorry if I sound the idiot, but what game are you guys talking about?
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Again, this is FF XII (Twelve) for the PS2. We are NOT playing a tread-based game if that's what you two were asking.

And I still liked Ashe best of all, although Basch was a close second.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Hello, yes I'm back, I do apologive for not posting on this forum for so long!

I dont know who my favourite characters are yet coz the game has not come out yet where I am. It was supposed to come out yesterday but for some reason was postponed to next thursday! GRRR And I took the day off work just to play it. Ahh wells.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

As for favorite character, I thought Fran was SEX! She was not only aesthetically appealing (:P) but her voice was just to die for. Balthier sounded to me like Ewen McGregor, but I liked the story behind him.

Some other mentionable characters though were Al Cid de Margrace, who was a wicked cool euro guy, and Dr. Cidolfer (sp?), but was the coolest Cid since ffvii.

I'm not going to lie, I don't like Ashe. I thought it was cool that she wasn't your token bombshell blonde type heroin, like so many others (Tifa, Garnet, Yuna, etc), but I think that she didn't really mature as a character because she was so consumed with her own lust for power
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Mong00se said:
As for favorite character, I thought Fran was SEX! She was not only aesthetically appealing (:P) but her voice was just to die for. Balthier sounded to me like Ewen McGregor, but I liked the story behind him.

Some other mentionable characters though were Al Cid de Margrace, who was a wicked cool euro guy, and Dr. Cidolfer (sp?), but was the coolest Cid since ffvii.

I'm not going to lie, I don't like Ashe. I thought it was cool that she wasn't your token bombshell blonde type heroin, like so many others (Tifa, Garnet, Yuna, etc), but I think that she didn't really mature as a character because she was so consumed with her own lust for power

I agree with everything...ESPECIALLY about Fran: except for Ashe. I don't believe she was after power. I mean, she was - but when it boils down to it what she was really after was justice, which is always better.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Balthier was quite the man,
I choose him.
His personality was is like hes always on a mission
or the way he talks
I like him tons !!

And, Im sorry; but I hated the way Fran talked
it sounded too computerish..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top