Favorite Character.

Re: Favourite Character.

Keelus Mclain II said:
Balthier was quite the man,
I choose him.
His personality was is like hes always on a mission
or the way he talks
I like him tons !!

And, Im sorry; but I hated the way Fran talked
it sounded too computerish..
Balthier is the man ^_^

but i happen to like Fran's accent :p
 
Re: Favourite Character.

I think Balthier was probably my favourite character! My boyfriend likes Judge Gabranth (Noah)! Lord Larsa was pretty cool aswell.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

I haven't played much... But my faves so far are Vaan and Freya... E don't like Basch and Balthier :p
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Spec said:
I haven't played much... But my faves so far are Vaan and Freya... E don't like Basch and Balthier :p

Freya's a IX character:rolleyes: You know I should sick a ;cac on you for that. Anyway my favorite character is Basch. He's a stern strong man who was deemed traitor and stood up and fought against.. and I have to add I liked his beard.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Lyde Lyde said:
Freya's a IX character:rolleyes: You know I should sick a ;cac on you for that. Anyway my favorite character is Basch. He's a stern strong man who was deemed traitor and stood up and fought against.. and I have to add I liked his beard.


Oh god I meant Fran XDDDD

They both have big ears
 
Re: Favourite Character.

I like Fran...I think she is cool. Tall bunny chick. Its like the playboy bunnies of FF. lol

FFXIIFran.jpg
 
Re: Favourite Character.

balthier or ashe. vaan made a lowsy main character and i often found myself using ashe or balthier as the party leader.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Fran was always my party leader for one she's my favorite character and second i like attacking from afar,it's easier for me. ^^
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Basch or Balthier. Basch cuz he's an infamous hated traitor but he remains a loyal hero despite that. And Balthier cuz he's a sky pirate. And he has a great voice/accent. And I like his cheeky personality.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

I really don't mind Vaan, but I don't like Penelo. I just don't like her fringe. I'm not fond of Ashe either. But i'm sure they'll warm to me.

Fran is my favourite, just because of her voice, she's got such a lovely voice.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

Dead Pepper said:
I really don't mind Vaan, but I don't like Penelo. I just don't like her fringe. I'm not fond of Ashe either. But i'm sure they'll warm to me.

Fran is my favourite, just because of her voice, she's got such a lovely voice.
exactly!
 
Re: Favourite Character.

...now on my second play through, and I'm happy to report that Vaan hasn't seen the first row of my party in about 30 hours. XD! I can't stand him! Ashe is annoying also. My favs are still Bashe>Fran>Balthier.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

...i don't get why no one likes Vaan...?
exactly why or how is he so unliked?
so what if he doesn't have alot to do with the story.
=\
i like him,but he isn't my favorite character either.
 
Re: Favourite Character.

We don't like em because you like em Kat... = P


Ya RLY.
= o

J/K, J/K... I don't like him because of similar reasons why many don't like Tidus from X... he's got an attitude, he's pervasively annoying at times in the storyline, blah blah blah.... one of his redeeming qualities is he's a diamond in the rough - as we learn during the story....and he had an awesome brah. I liked Reks!

I would just as soon taken Vaan out and had Migelo as a playable character XP!
 
Re: Favourite Character.

lol, migelo would be a fun one to have. it would take like 2 minutes for his ATB gauge to fill up, from age. lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top