Favorite Current Anime

Whats your favorite right now?


  • Total voters
    20
I also liked Bleach. Haven't been up to date with it though...I planned on keeping up with the localized manga by Shonen Jump, but it's far too late for that now. Bleach is indeed, very awesome.

Another favorite was Paranoia Agent, which was very short, but it seems that the shorter the anime, the better general quality. It's a nice psychological anime, with a really weird theme song at the beginning. Give it a try.

And then there was 'Death Note', which I mentioned very long ago, a favorite manga. Although I had the ending spoiled for me...oh well. :/
 
Ive never heard of Elemental Gelade... Ill have to look into that. Im not much of an anime person, ill watch it when its on, but nurato is pretty good.
 
Nah, Naruto...the episodes didn't really appeal to me...makes me think it's really overrated...gotta love Kakashi, though. :rolleyes:
 
Wow! Don't laugh, but I really never of any of these anime shows.
 
I don't watch Naruto and I've never seen the other two. I had started out reading the Naruto manga in the Shonen Jump magazines, but I eventually lost track of them. Plus, I was running out of room to put those huge magazines. XD But I really enjoyed the manga, and when I watched the English version of Naruto... :heart break:

Right now, I'm very much into the anime Loveless. <3 (Cat people and what not. =3)

Others I'm watching that I love are Saint Seiya and Fushigi Yuugi. (FY is a girly type anime, but I'm enjoying it. Pretty funny.)
 
Out of those? It's kind of hard to pick between Bleach and Naruto. So, Bleach it is. :D
 
i love bleach,Lots of blood hehehehe,but its gettin kinda boring now, but still love it
 
Watched, Naruto and Bleach, but I stopped after some time because I don't see the point in continuing with their boring storyline.
Never heard of Elemental Gelade, so I don't watch that.

So, my vote goes for, don't watch any of these.
 
Larahl said:
Watched, Naruto and Bleach, but I stopped after some time because I don't see the point in continuing with their boring storyline.

And could you also tell why you think Bleach is boring?
 
Its just bleach is concentrating on one subject for tooooooooo long
and theres just not enough blood anymore
 
LauraGriever said:
Others I'm watching that I love are Saint Seiya and Fushigi Yuugi. (FY is a girly type anime, but I'm enjoying it. Pretty funny.)
Hey!! Saint Seya are really good ones!!
And I have never seen any of those in the poll.
 
CrackmasterJ said:
Its just bleach is concentrating on one subject for tooooooooo long
and theres just not enough blood anymore

Well, i for one think the action's one of the best in an animé, throughout the episodes; the story-line has a decent development, so it doesn't get boring after a while.
And ultimately, in my opinion, Bleach is just one of the more enjoyable mangas to read.
 
Avathar said:
Well, i for one think the action's one of the best in an animé, throughout the episodes; the story-line has a decent development, so it doesn't get boring after a while.
And ultimately, in my opinion, Bleach is just one of the more enjoyable mangas to read.

m8 i dont READ mangas i watch the episode and what the hell were you chatting about. im only 13, i dont really know how to chat yet.
:confused:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top