- Joined
- Feb 4, 2005
- Messages
- 543
- Age
- 43
- Location
- The Clouds above Midgar
- Occupation
- Vigilante
- RPG Name
- Draxxus
Whats your favorite of the following? I am interested to see who follows what I follow.
Larahl said:Watched, Naruto and Bleach, but I stopped after some time because I don't see the point in continuing with their boring storyline.
Hey!! Saint Seya are really good ones!!LauraGriever said:Others I'm watching that I love are Saint Seiya and Fushigi Yuugi. (FY is a girly type anime, but I'm enjoying it. Pretty funny.)
CrackmasterJ said:Its just bleach is concentrating on one subject for tooooooooo long
and theres just not enough blood anymore
Avathar said:Well, i for one think the action's one of the best in an animé, throughout the episodes; the story-line has a decent development, so it doesn't get boring after a while.
And ultimately, in my opinion, Bleach is just one of the more enjoyable mangas to read.
CrackmasterJ said:and what the hell were you chatting about. im only 13, i dont really know how to chat shit yet.
![]()